Chapter One

Og Cale.         |
Past World.    |
Villain Love.   |

Cale Henituse the eldest child of Count Henituse, and a well renowned "Trash" in the noble world. After the death of his Mother the previous Countess he began his trashy acts right after his father declared the new countess.

The entitled "Trash" was dubbed as an irresponsible and useless son that was not fit to bear the tittle of a count. Therefore people of noblehood —As well as those of common blood— thought that he would be cast aside from the heir tittle. And the child of the present countess would bear that tittle.

Many Nobles dislike how the tittle of Count would be past on to someone who is not even that of noble blood. They still preffered the Trashy young master rather than the "common" blood second son.

Another thing that some find strange was how the siblings of the household interact with each other, although they were not particularly close they did not harbor hate for each other and some would entittle them as siblings of harmony as they did not threaten to kill each other solely for taking over the Count's tittle.

It was a strange and rare occurance in a noble household. The next hot rumor was how the eldest son of the Count quit his lessons. Any further information as to why was not known.

Cale as he was done with the real world decided to escape it by reading a book. It was none of those complicated learning books, just a simple novel that could help him make time pass by.

So as he entered the library in search for a worthy novel to read, leisurely walking pass by shelves of different genres a certain book caught his eyes.

It could be said that the book was different from the others, it stood out not because of its tittle,cover, color, or because it was suddenly glowing.

No, to him it stood out because it suddenly appeared infront of him as it slid itself inside a certain shelf.

'Did they invent magic that teleports a book bought by nobles to their book shelves now?'

It was not an impossible thought as the world he dwels in runs with magic and mythical creatures. So you could not blame the man upon coming to a ridiculous conclusion such as this.

'Well a book is a book'

As the book made Cale curious and interested of it he grabbed it out of the shelf and read the tittle of its cover page.

"An Angel's Protector..."

Cale cringed at the tittle, 'Who on earth would name their novel like this?'

It was a stupid tittle he thought that maybe the author of the book did not give the tittle much thought and just decided to name the book this cringy name.

'A book is a book, you must not judge the book by its cover'

Cale tried to convince himself, he then drags his body to a nearby study table inside the library, he opens the book on first page.

| Dear reader,

If you are reading this that means I've succeeded, the contents in this book is not those of ordinary stories, Rather than a story this book holds information, information of the future.

This book will help you choose the right path to take. I have delivered this information in a form of a story. It is up to you to choose your path and rewrite your future. |

Now the intro of the story was speaking nonesense, is this one of the authors that makes their story a lot more interesting because of a strange passage?

Making readers captivated by their first introduction that they would also join in on this "chosen one" role play?

Although it was ridiculous Cale was captivated by this strange introduction anyway. He proceeded to the next page.