Chapter five

Eruhaben looked up and down at Cale. Before looking at Raon who was clinging on Cale's leg.

"Aigoo kid why are you like this? Towards a human nonetheless"

Raon puffed his cheek and cling on to Cale even more.

"His my human not just any human goldie gramps"

Cale was visibly confused, why we're these people calling him by the kings order and then telling him if he was a saint or not, and also these guys we're suspicious as well referring to him as human when they are human as well.

"Who even are you?" Cale frowned as he faced the Golden elf.

"Cale!" Rosalyn gasp at Cale's disrespectful demeanor towards a dragon! Cale on the other hand was confused why Rosalyn suddenly called out to him in worry.

"Ha! were you not informed about who we are?" Eruhaben looked at Cale amusingly, Cale had no idea who they were he just received an order from the king and went here since he didn't have a choice.

"No...?"Cale wondered if he should have been informed, he then felt the kid that was clinging to his feet let go and went infront of him.

"Raon?" Cale looked at him who stood proudly infront of him, this kid had introduced himself to him when they met claiming he was someone great and mighty.

Too pridefull, this kid was too pridefull he sighed.

'Mm? Wait, prideful?' Cale turned his head towards Rosalyn who was sweating bullets and trying to say that he should be careful with what he was saying, he then turned to look at Eruhaben and Raon.

"No, way..." He gasp, curses! why didin't that goddamn book say anything about this shit?!

Dragons, Cale remembered hearing his mothers say something about dragons being prideful and brimming with arrogance which they have all right to do so since they were the most powerful creature some tribes can't even match the strength of an adult dragon.

Eruhaben placed a grin on his face, "You seem to get it now unlucky human"

'Am i going to die from disrespecting a dragon?' Cale gulped he glanced at the little humanoid dragon infront of him.

"Do you know of my greatness now human?!'' Raon proudly puffed his chest towards him and proceeded to hug him.

"Don't worry human, goldie gramps won't incenerate you, you are this might dragon's favorite human!" Cale gulped at Raon's words.

'So if I wasn't your favorite human that golden dragon will incenerate me?!' Cale regretted going into the palace.

Raon was practically glued to him throughout the whole day, they both visisted different places of the palace and even went down town. After Raon was done with him and was called back to his house by his mother, it was only then that Cale was freed by Raon in his grasp.

''Bye Bye human! I'll come visit you again someday!" Raon waved goodbye at him and Cale waved back at him and smiled.

Even if he was practically dragged by the two being from left to right he did have a good time, and Raon was cute, he was weak to cute things.

He felt a tap on his shouldr and turned to see Rosalyn smilling at him.

"You okay?"

Cale nodded, "Just tired"

Rosalyn smiled, "Sorry you got dragged in to this" She sheepishly scrathced her head and apologized.

"No, I'ts okay noona, we didn't have a choice" Cale remembered the contents of the letter and shivered at the thought of two dragons burning the whole kingdom.