Chapter Three

The next morning was where a ball would be held the final event for the first princes birthday, it would start at night so he had the entire day to himself.

He decided to just wander around the capital with hans as ron seemed to be busy preparing something.

He wore a disguise and so did hans, their plan was just to relax for the whole day, it had been stressful for Cale doing his best to avoid death flags.

Cale then notices a familiar hodded fellow blending in with the crowd, he chases him leaving hans alone. Poor hans didn't notice cale disappear from being surrounded by too many people.

Cale managed to grab the hodded felows cloak.

"Got you!"

The hooded felow turned towards him, but the face was different.

"Pardon?"

"Oh... sorry i thought you were someone else.."

The stranger left, Cale was feeling embarrassed from the sudden action he just did, that was when he noticed that he was in a random alley.

"Huh...never thought you'd be looking for me"

"?!"

Cale turned around to see a hodded man sitting on a roof that was not that far up the ground.

"What the heck you scared me!"

The hodded man just shrugged he then eyes the brown haired person down.

"Are you that bob guy my subordinates have been talking about?"

Cale thought that the hodded man also mistook him for somebody, he doesn't know whether he would say what his identity really was or take the Guy Bob's identity.

"Yes that's me"

That came out unexpectedly the hooded man then jumped down from such a high place which startled Cale.

"I see, nice to meet you Bob"

The man then bend down greeting him, "...Umm nice to meet you too?"

"You see i was just out lookinh for you!"

Cale was now confused.

"Ahahaha...is that so..."

"...wait don't tell me you forgot!"

"Forgot what...."

The hooded man sighs, "We have a meeting today, we were supposed to meet by the tea shop just right around the corner"

Cale did not know that as he was not this bob person...

"Oh... Sorry i just had a lot on my mind..."

Cale was a natural at lying and acting. The man yet again sighs.

"Its obvious you even thought that guy earlier was me"

Oh...cale thought that his lie was very convincing because of the situation earlier too! It would just mean that Cale was looking for the guy and that he had remembered a little bit about their agreement to meet.

"Well then lets go!"

Cale frowns he was not dumb enough to follow a stranger.

"No"

"..."

"No?.."

Cale frowns or maybe it would appear as a pout towards the other

"I wont go with you unless you show your face"

Cale felt proud, the one thing he was curious about the stranger was his face.