CHAPTER FOUR

Cale returned to the Henituse estate after a long and tiring night. He was quite happy now that he was returning home tomorrow.

'Finally! Im free!'

Is what he thought, he forgot about one annoying thing and that greeted him the second he opened his bedroom door.

"Argh!"

A flying book came crashing on his face, because of the great impact he fell down to the floor and landed on his back.

His face hurts and became quite red from the impact as he rubbed his head and slowly got up. He picked up the book and frowns.

'I forgot about this stupid thing'

He sighs, to his shock the book suddenly lights up making him startled throwing the book away.

"What the-?!"

The book fell to the ground a few feet away from him and flipped its pages by itself.

|It was the worst day of my life, somehow seeing him dance with another was making me feel uncomfortable.

I saw him glanced at me briefly but then focused on her as she was asking him something i stood there like a moron.|

The letters suddenly became blurry and change as new words pop out of the book.

|I met him again, but this time it wasn't what i intended, I questioned why he was there at that time but he only answered that it was a mere coincidence.

Of course I didn't believe what that idiot said but i brushed it off. He requested us to meet up in exchange for deceiving him and i agreed

I didn't know then that it would make my whole life change|

Cale blankly stared at the strange yet undoubtedly magical book. He cautiously picked it up and examined it.

Nothing seemed unusual, just that a page was completely revised, apart from that the next chapter was quite normal.

"What is wrong with this book"

Cale frowns, however he set it aside for know and proceeded to go to bed. He had quite enough with the troublesome things he had dealt with for the night.

As Cale was sleeping there was something happening inside the royal palace of the roan kingdom.

"Ah, you're here, sorry for not greeting you at the door" King Zed politely bowed, normally a king like himself wouldn't do so, however this was a different matter.

The people who went inside his office were of no ordinary people.

"You may rise" A golden haired elf stated after taking a seat on the couch provided inside the office.

"Hello Human king" A black haired child says as he took his seat beside the golden haired elf.

Zed smiled politically and replied "hello raon-nim"

His way of speaking triggered the golden haired elf to glare at him. "Do not speak of his name so casually"

He coldly stated with a glare which made King Zed smile to hide his nervousness and apologized.

"Pardon my impoliteness"

He bowed and took a seat in front of them, He then handed Raon a tray of sweets which Raon happily received.

"Let's not waste time, Im here in replace of the lord since she is currently attending important business"

The golden haired elf named Eruhaben stated while gracefully waving his hand in action.