Chapter Three

(Picture is Akiko as Mikio)
___________________________
The next night Akiko stood with Kaname outside the Day Class Dorms, waiting for Yuki and the other Guardian who she learnt was named Zero Kiryu. Akiko was a little nervous about seeing her youngest cousin, and was a little glade that Yuki didn't remember her.

Finally the gates opened and a petite girl and tall boy walked up to the two Purebloods, the boy not looking happy about it. Yuki looked different than Akiko remembered, and not because she was human now. Yuki's brown hair was cut short to her shoulders and her brown eyes were less tinted with red like they used to be. But she had a huge resemblance to her Aunt Juri though. The boy had silver hair and purple eyes, and Akiko could see a tattoo on the left side of his neck. He had the aura of an Ex-human vampire, so he must be the one that her mother bit and turned.

"Akiko, this is Yuki Cross and Zero Kiryu," Kaname says. "This is my cousin Akiko Kuran."

Yuki's brown eyes widen and she bowed, a faint blush spreading across her cheeks. "I wasn't aware that you had a cousin Kaname-Senpai."

"We haven't seen each other for ten years," Kaname tells her.

"Ten years?" Yuki questions. Kaname was staring at Zero, who was staring at Akiko with a look of pure hatred. He pulled out a gun and pointed it at Akiko's head. Yuki gasped.

"What are you doing here at this Academy, Pureblood?" he growled. "You have the same presence as That Woman."

"If you mean Shizuka Hio than yes, because she is my mother," Akiko explained. "Although I have never met her."

"Excuse Zero," Kaname tells Akiko. "He has a strong hatred for us Purebloods."

Akiko and Kaname headed back to their dorm, leaving Zero clutching the gun in anger.
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
Akiko found Mikio in her dorm room, lounging on her bed as if he owned the place. His hair was falling into his eyes, making him look sexy, his black button-up shirt was undone, showing his muscular chest and his pale skin was shimmering under the moonlight. Akiko couldn't believe that they were together, even though they haven't gone all the way yet.

"Mikio," Akiko said admiringly, walking over to him. "What are you doing in my dorm room? Boys aren't allowed in the girls' dorm."

Mikio grinned mischievously and pulled her onto his lap, their lips connecting straight away. Mikio tasted like blood tablets with a mix of just simply Mikio, which was no doubt the best taste to Akiko, after Mikio's blood. Mikio licked Akiko's bottom lip, asking for entrance, and Akiko happily obliged, opening her mouth and allowing Mikio's tongue to explore her mouth.

Before Akiko knew it she was on her back on the bed, Mikio lying on top of her as they kissed. Akiko ran her hands over Mikio's bare chest, sending shivers down his spine as he pulled Akiko's white skirt up, running his hand up her thighs to the edge of her panties. Akiko blushed as Mikio's finger went underneath and penetrated her, teasing her. Akiko moaned into Mikio's mouth at the feeling of Mikio's finger inside her.

Suddenly Mikio pulled away, a soft look in his blue eyes. Akiko felt like her cat just died.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked. Akiko nodded.

"Not here, anyone can just walk in," Mikio said. "How about tomorrow night? In the old Night Class dorm rooms?"

Akiko knew about the old dorm rooms that the Night Class had used before this one was built, and she nodded.

Tomorrow was their night.
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
"Hello Akiko," the chairman greets the young Pureblood as she pushed through the door. The chairman was sitting at his desk, a girl with purple hair and eyes standing beside him. The girl was wearing a Night Class uniform, and she was staring at Akiko.

"Akiko, this is Maria Kurani," Chairman Cross introduced then. "Maria, this is Akiko Kuran. She is also a new student at this school in the Night Class, so I'll like you two to be friends."

Akiko and Maria exited the headmaster's office together. Maria tilted her head to the side, looking at Akiko with a questioning look. "Kuran he said your surname was? Are you related to the Pureblood Kuran family?"

"My father is Rido Kuran, the oldest brother of Haruka and Juri Kuran," Akiko answered.

"Your mother?" Maria asked, a serious pensive look on her face.

"Shizuka Hio."

Maria suddenly squealed, throwing her arms around Akiko's neck. "That makes us related!"

"You're related to Shizuka?"

"We're distant relatives. You're the first one to actually call her by her name and not 'The Madly Blooming Princess' other people call her."

"Well, she's my mother. You wouldn't give your mother such a horrible name, right?" Akiko asked. "Even though she attacked that Vampire Hunter family four years ago. I'm actually glad she did really: I don't like hunters."

Maria had a soft look on her face as she hugged Akiko again, and this time Akiko hugged her back.

She had finally met someone from her mother's side.
♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪
"Guess what Ichiru," Shizuka Hio told her masked servant from inside Maria's body. "I'm so glad I decided to come to this academy in the end."

"Why is that Shizuka-Sama?"

"Not only have our found Zero and a delicious-looking girl, but I have also found my daughter after sixteen years of searching for her."

Shizuka closed her eyes, remembering the day Akiko had been taken from her the day she was born.