~LOVE IS A BEAUTIFUL KIND OF FEAR~

<Episode 28>
<30th March 2023>

This one shot is related with the story of Meerab and Murtasim from episode 28 of Pak TV show~ Tere bin.
The characters are same as that of the show, but the story line (the one I'm writing) is completely fictional. I have no idea about Pakistani Culture so if I do mistakes please correct me and I don't intent to hurt any one's emotion. It's totally my imaginary story.
__________________________________________

"Agr mulaqat ho gyi hai toh chale Meerab?", Murtasim said while controlling his anger.

Murtasim and Meerab were back to home. Murtasim being a gentleman controlled his anger and protected hus wife's dignity by not telling the truth to her parents( Mr and Mrs. Waqas Ahmed). Mera stormed towards her room following Murtasim. Even in the room Murtasim ignored her and went out in the lawn. Meerab was confused, she was still delusional. Her heart was speaking something different her mind something else.

"Wo aise kaise mujhe keech kr laa skta h? Mene Rohail ko sirf inkaar hi Kiya hai pr ye baat Murtasim ko dikhta kyu nhi?", Her mind shouted. While her heart," Meerab you are his wife, his dignity, his pride and you trampled his feelings like anything. You know how much he loves you".

She was already in confusion but then her father entered and spoke a few words with her. He reminded Meerab that she's is legally and in all aspect his wife, she has to accept this and try not to creat any other problems in his life.
Her father left the room but his words echoed around her.

"Kahi Murtasim sachme gusse mei Rohail ko kuch.....nhi nhi Meerab acha socho acha hi hoga, muje usse baat karni chahiye".

Meerab walked to lawn and saw Murtasim sitting there. He held a cigrette in his hand while he used his other hand to wipe his tears. Yes Murtasim Khan who said that he never cries was crying because he was not able to express his anger and love. His heart was full of love , anger and above all pain. Meerab was standing at a distance and saw him in this condition ,her world split apart.

"Kya mene Murtasim ke dil ko aisi chot pohcha di? Kya mene Sachme uske imaan aur guroor pe ungli utha di?"

She was afraid that Murtasim might storm at her as his body was heated up with anger. Still she dared to take steps towards him. Every step she took, made her get close to him not just physically but emotionally. She was definitely in love and by the time she reached him, she understood it.

"Murtasim....", She spoke in a faint voice.

"Meerab tum? Yaha kya kr rhi ho? Jaakr so jao kafi raat ho gyi h..hame kl wapas bhi Jana hai..", he said without looking at her.

"Nhi Murtasim mujhe baat karni h tumse ".

"Kya baat Meerab? Mujhe kuch nhi kehna tumse jao yaha se".