~JEALOUS pt-2~

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD⚠️

CONTINUED...

"I love you Meerab, a lot- more than you think", he finally confessed.

Her heart stopped , the time stopped , the moment froze and the words echoed. "I love you Meerab" . Her brain went blank and all their sweet moments started making sense. She remembered every second when Murtasim confessed not just by words but by actions. His jealously, his anger, his sudden change in nature, his concern were now justified by just one sentence. She closed her eyes and tears rolled down. Murtasim panicked the fear that he might have gone too far and hurt her ached his heart.

"I..I..am sorr--", he wanted to apologise but his lips were sealed.

Meerab held his collar and pulled him close, crashing her lips on his. Her hands made its way upto his hairs while the other caressed his neck. The moment was magical- Murtasim could get himself to believe that this was happening for real. It took him a moment to realise that whatever was happening was real- was true - Meerab actually took the first step towards their relationship. He when finally belived it was true, placed his palm on her cheeks . Murtasim slid his hand under her kurti and the sensation of his cold hands touching her fuming hot body made them go crazy. She tiptoed so as to enjoy exploring his mouth and this was noticed by Murtasim. He immediately circled his hand round her waist and pulled her , supporting her in every step. They gasped, they moaned but no one dared to break the kiss. Murtasim twisted her waist and made her tilt a bit, placing all her weight on his arms. He left her lips and looked at her eyes.

"May I?",he without any expression said this.

Meerab decides not to hold her urge to feel him - not just physically but emotionally.

"I'm yours , Murtasim", those words acted as an enchanting spell by the merciless seductress.

He lifted her up and gently placed her on the bed. He himself got over her and covered her tiny body under his broad chest and narrow waist. He kissed her and slowly started pulling of her kurti. She helped him, as soon as the cloth fell on the floor her husband gasped- gasped by seeing the beautiful skin she was hiding underneath. The continuously rising and falling chest and the tight pink buds touched his chest. The more he looked the more he wants her. He slowly go down kissing the cleavage and then the buds through her garment. His hands irrationally went to her shoulder to undo the straps , the straps fell down her shoulder and he swiftly reached out to the hook of her garment. He pulled off and the moment she was left bare chested, she wrapped her hands around herself.  She looked away so as to avoid him but Murtasim , he leaned a bit closer to her and unwind her hand, keeping it on his shoulders.

"Heaven", he said before leaning down and taking those pink buds in his mouth.

The sensation of his lips and moustache on her breasts was like something she has always desired. She pierced his back by embedding her nails. The pain and the pleasure were fighting and were both dominating- a pleasurable pain.  She moved her hand and unbuttoned his shirt and threw it on the floor as if she was annoyed by it. His sweaty chiseled well defined abs made her loose her senses. She pulled herself and placed kisses all over his chest- his collarbone, his mole just above his nipples, his abs and finally reaching out to his pants. Murtasim was busy licking the flesh out of her curves. She moaned whenever his teeth grinded her buds which drove him insane.

Her breasts were now sore and red but she loved the feeling. Murtasim looked at her as if asking permission for going down.

"Meerab? Can I see you ?", His words were definitely decent but this thoughts not at all.

"Murtasim...", She said butting her lips, granting him permission.

He moved down undoing the knot of her salwar. He slid it down and even the garment. It didn't took long for him to make her lie naked infornt of him. She arched her back as if inviting him to explore her. He split open her legs and made them rest on his shoulder. Meerab grabbed her curves while using her other hand to rub her core. Murtasim could see the restlessness and desire on her face. He smirked and bent down , kissing her inner thighs and kneading her backside. Murtasim finally went to her core kissing and then letting his tongue explore the new dimension.

"Murtasim...ah..Murtasim..", the only words that escaped her mouth.

After exploring her core and insides , he looked up at Meerab who constantly kneaded her breasts and bit her lips leaving out moans louder and louder. She panted and her breaths irregular, she finally looked at him . She could see his manhood peeking through his pants. She lustfully   made her move and grabbed his neck pulling it closer.

"I need you inside me right now" she lustfully said .

Murtasim finally took off his pants and garments. She gasped seeing his manhood all-ready to set inside her.

"Tell me immediately if it pains", he cared.
"Hmm..", she assured.

He surely wanted to do this a longtime ago but now when its happening he's afraid, he might hurt her. He feared that Meerab might be in unbearable pain but he suddenly flinched , Meerab held his hand and directed him. He loves it when she took lead. She directed him inside her and finally when she felt him inside her , laid down holding the sheets. Murtasim now gained the confidence he needed. Bending down on her , he kissed her lips sealing all her moans. Slowly and lovingly he moved in and out. It was pleasant when he moved slow but then his adrenaline took over. He gradually increased his face and when he pushed it completely inside her, a stream of blood trailed down.

"MURTASIMM.....AAAA....AUCHHHH..UFF", she screamed his name on top of his voice.

"Meerab, are you okay?" .
"Continue Murtasim..please...more..and faster".

Murtasim listening to her demand and increased his pace made her weak. She felt like her mind was teleporting to a different space and the heavenly feels which ran everywhere in her body.

Murtasim shouted her name,,"You are finally mine Meerab...meri Meerab... MURTASIM KI MEERAB".

Meerab moaned loudly but Murtasim drank all her moans and words. He sealed her mouth, letting their tongue fight for dominance.

Reaching the climax together, he lifted his manhood out and drained the fluid on her abdomen. Murtasim threw himself on the bed and panted heavily.

He caressed Meerab's forehead.

"Are you okay?", He asked.
"Hmm but....", She felt shy.
"But? You want more?", His eyes started filling with evilness and she couldn't resist it.
"Yes please", she confirmed her desire to have more.

~

Morning, Murtasim was sleeping while Meerab rested her face on his chest looking at him. She held the duvet near her chest while she played with his hair. He wasn't completely awake but his sense knew she was looking at him.

"Good morning Murtu", she said and kissed his cheek.

He extended his hand and rolled her closer to him. She chuckled at his move and held the duvet more tightly.

"Murtu?", He said smiling.

"Tum mere ho aur Mera Marzi mei tumhe jo bulau", she said with dominance.

"Sirf Tumhara ..Meerab ka Murtu".

They laughed and Murtasim kissed her forehead.
_________________________
~END~

The author is hiding, I'm so shy to face y'all after this chapter. Please don't judge. Also this is purely fictional and has nothing to do with the actual person playing the role of Murtasim and Meerab. I don't intend to hurt anyone's emotion but if mistakenly I did, I'm sorry ~ please do let me know my mistakes. And I'm not a pro at writting intimate scene so there are mistakes. Tell me if this is good and I'm improving day by day.

LOVE Y'ALL~ AUTHOR.