~MORE & MORE~

"Ap manti kyu nhi hai Meerab ki aap bhai se mohobbat krti hai!",Mariyam published the fact infront of her

Elegantly dressed in black, Meerab was somehow covered in a sheath of confusion. Her mind was constantly distracted. Earlier today she took chances to stare at her handsome husband who wore a navy blue turtle neck complimented with a black blazer. Sizzling hot as always, her husband has developed a new habit of swiping her off from his deadly looks. She likes being teased by him, she loves it when he cares for her but her brain and heart are at a conflict.

"Aisa nhi ho skta Mariyam..bilkul bhi nhi", Meerab tried to deny something which was impossible to deny.

"Ap kehti hai Aisa nhi ho skta hai..fir raat bhar jag kr bhai ka intezaar Krna, unke liye unki pasand ki dishes banana..ye kya hai fir? Chaliye mei Maan leti hu ye sab apne unki narazgi dur krne k liye Kiya tha pr apko kabse unki narazgi se takleef hone lagi? Ap toh bhai se nafrat krti thi na fir unki takleef aur dukh ko dekh ke apke ankho se ye ansu kyu gir rhey? Bataye mujhe Meerab!!", Mariyam again spitting the facts.

"Mariyam..mujhe kaise..mei..", Meerab was at a loss of words, she had no idea what to say next.

"Kaise?? Meerab ...Murtasim bhai apse sirf mohobbat nhi Ishq krte hai..unhone apni Jaan jokhim mei daal di apki Jaan bachane ke liye, Maa begum Tak se wo ladd gye kiske liye? Sirf aur sirf apni mohobbat..apke liye Meerab", Mariyam felt a lump building in her throat as she spoke about the love Murtasim carried for Meerab in his heart," Murtasim bhai apse beshumaar mohobbat krte hai..wo bas yehi chahte h ki aap unki mohobbat ko apna le..aap unko apna le..bas".

Meerab was drowing in tears, her heart ached as the images of her acting rude around him. Even though he treated her like a queen she never ever not even for a single moment treated him like a king. She was so engrossed in the pain and the sadness that she couldn't see the happiness lingering around her trying to make her happy. Everything she wanted was Murtasim. Her foster parents who suddenly left her all alone as well as her biological father accused her of killing Nadia~her biological mother. Murtasim, the epitome of pure love stood beside her in any thick and thin.

Mariyam extended her palm to wipe the tears rolling down Meerab's cheek. Mariyam keeps her hand on her shoulder as if assuring her that everything is alright. Meerab's tears get soaked in Mariyam's dress as she hugged her. They shared a very pure bond of affection.

~

It's evening, Murtasim was in his study room covered with files. The thoughts of Meerab looking at him with honey dripping eyes made him fall even more for her. The way she looked at him while he was dressing up and then when he told her to hold the book in right way. A chuckle left his lips as he got a glimpse of flustered Meerab, her eyes were big and beautiful which had some new emotions. He had always seen her eyes filled with either rage or sadness. Was she in love? The question scared him; scared him because he has no clue how to handle his emotions. She already made him heads over heals and now if she says she is in love with him, he will loose himself in the sea of emotions. He would have no control over his actions. He feared ,he might cross the line. Murtasim was taken away from his thoughts when he heard the door knob turning.