1. IZZAT : OS

Background: Aditya-Malini Wedding Day, after Aryan rescued Imlie from the locked car and she runs inside the house to stop the Wedding

••••••°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°•••••

Imlie

She ran, ran with all her might towards that house that she had considered her home for the past one year; towards that man who she thought was her everything, her ex-husband, to stop him from making another regrettable mistake; to stop her mortal enemy, her nemesis : her older half-sister, sister who should have loved her but here she was trying to destroy everything that matters to her.
So ran, she did without caring about the surroundings with one goal in mind: to stop HIM, her ex-Babusaheb.
She stumbled on the pebbles and fell but got up quickly and started again; crossed the main threshold of the house and sprinted through the corridor that led to the main hall of the house where the wedding was being conducted.
But halted abruptly in her sprint just a or two away from the archway entrance, when she saw HIM filling HER partline with vermillion.
She was about to scream, call him out to stop the ceremony but instead of her voice coming out of her throat and an old memory of one of her Amma's teaching filled her mind

Flashback (Imlie 16 years old)

Amma : Gudiya humesha ee baat yaad rakhna IZZAT bahut zaroori hai, jahan izzat hai wahan saab kachu hai, aur jahan izzat nahi wahan ka pyaar bhi pheeki howe. Toh kabho toka izzat aur pyaar mein chuneka chahi toh humesha apna IZZAT chunna kahe ki ek baar khud k nazron mein khudka izzat gayi toh kabho wapas nahi aati.
(Amma : Always remember this Gudiya that in this world nothing is more important that  IZZAT[RESPECT]. Where there is respect there is everything, but without it even Love loose it's meaning and becomes superficial. In Life if you ever stand at a crossroad where you to choose between Love and Respect always choose the former, because if you loose your self-respect even once you may loose it for ever)

Present
Hot tears ran down her cheeks as she came out of the flashback, so instead of saying anything or creating chaos she took a left turn on the corridor to take a longer route to the reach where the camera crew was stationed.

••••••°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°••••••

Aryan

He saw her as she got out of his hold and ran towards that house or specifically towards that man who never cared for her, nor had any respect for her, he stood there but as he saw her stumble and fall, then get up again and sprint to the house.
He started to briskly walk behind her to maybe save her, protect her or even stop her from doing anything stupid that will only bring in ridicule for her and give those three especially HIM more leverage to mock her, hurt her and disrespect her even more.
He was just a hand away from her when he saw her stop in the mid-sprint, standing there looking to the scene ahead of the almost completed marriage ceremony and after standing there for a minute or so she look a left turn on the corridor as she turned he saw a partial glimpse of her face with tears rolling down her cheeks.
In general from childhood he only respected women for their strength and determination. After losing his father at a very tender age and being brought up by a single mother his respect for women only grew, especially single mothers.
After losing his Jiju he got to know that even his delicate looking fun-loving sister was equally strong just like their mother, because whereas he never recovered from whatever happened, she had tried her level best to come out of that incident and tried her level best to be happy and jovial like before.
That in turn made him respect women even more. His admiration was on the fact that women even after losing their significant others try their level best to be as normal as humanly possible for the sake of their loved ones who are still alive. To move forward into the future with the remembrance of the old memories.
The third woman to add to the list after his mother and sister for whom he had immense respect more than any other woman was Her, Ms. Jungli, better known as Imlie from Pagdandiya.
She had made him realise that no matter what their age is, if a woman is broken down but is determined enough to stand up again and fight for herself then she will, even though she might be feeling immense pain from inside.
Today's present incident tremendously increased the respect he had for her. Her impulsiveness to stop that Man but ultimately pulling herself together and keeping her self-respect above everything she only proved that a woman may go through a numerous breakdown but she  won't break till she don't want to.
As he saw her changing her route he followed her and caught up with her and placed his hand on her shoulder

••••••°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°••••••

Imlie

She was walking down the quiet corridor when she felt someone walking behind her and then a hand on her shoulder. Even without turning she knew who it was as there was only one person in the venue who cared for her enough to search for her, follow her, Aryan Akarbagga Singh Rathore
She tentatively turned around, afraid to see disappointment in his eyes, maybe even anger because of her childish action before. But when she did turn she saw something else in his eyes, almost something akin to a mixture of admiration, pride and respect. Before she could utter anything Aryan spoke : "I'm proud of you"
This compliment bewildered her and her only unintelligent response to it was : "Kahe?" (Why)

"What kahe?" - he asked (What Why)

"Tum kahe proudiat ho humka lekar"
(Why 'proudiat' about me?)

"Pehli baat Imlie it's proud, proudiat kuch nahi hota. Dusri baat we both know tum kya karne jaa rahi thi, but for whatever reason tumhe self realisation hua aur tumne apni khudki izzat sabke upar chuni isliye as a mentor I'm happy. Aur teesri baat ...."
(Firstly, there is no such word as 'proudiat' it's proud. Secondly, we both know what were about to do, but for whatever reason you had a self realisation and choose your self-respect above all, which made me proud as a mentor. And thirdly, ........)

"Udhar rahi" - she completed him
At this point both smiled softly at each other, and she continued
[Let it be a Udhar (Debt)]

"Humka Amma ki dii hui ek seekh yaad awigawa isiliye hum ruk gaya aur humka eisas hua ki jahan izzat nahi wahan kucho nahi. Hum toka promise nahi kareka k eeka baad humar kadam nahi larkharwe, magar hum koshish karenge ki hum koi galat faisla jalbazi ma yaa bohut zayada emotional sickness mein na le"
(Actually before I could do anything stupid, I remembered one of my Amma's teaching, and had a sudden realisation that without respect nothing is worthy. I won't promise that I won't stumble or be wobbly ever again but what I can promise is that I'll try not take decision is haste or being overly emotional )

"Imlie humesha ek yaad rakhna larkharana bura nahi hai, even girna bhi bura nahi hai, lekin girke uthna bhi aana chahiye. Aur tumhare Amma ne sahi kaha izzat sab kuch hai, agar tum khudki izzat karogi toh bakio ko tumhe disrespect karne k mauka bhi nahi milega. Remember this, Respect is the base of everything, Period" - Aryan completed
(Always remember this Imlie that there is nothing wrong if stumble, or even if you fall down, but in all this what you should remember is how to get up and stand again that's something you can't ever afford to forget ever. And what your Amma said is absolutely right about respect being everything. If you don't respect yourself no one will. But if understand your worth and self-importance none will dare to disrespect you ever. And also remember these 'Golden Words' - "Respect is the base of everything in this world, period" )

After finishing the talk she was about to turn and take a leave to go back to where the camera crew was situated but before she can go any further he hold her hand again to stop her leaving, so turned to look at him and saw him forward his handkerchief towards her, she looked at the handkerchief and then again at him him questioning gaze
"Tumhare muh pe dhul laga hai isse lo aur saaf karlo muh" - he said
(Take this and clean your face you have specs of dust all over you face )

She smiled and took the kerchief and clean her face and both walked towards the hall side by side with a small smile on their face and an immense boost of respect for each other

••••••°°°°°°••••••°°°°°°••••••

Little did both of them know that this little exchange will have an everlasting effect on their life and will change everything that they had known to something more meaningful and equally beautiful - a start to something wonderful. Izzat, Respect the base of every relationship, the vital element as important as Trust to build everything and survive everything.