2. Marriage - Drabble

A Small Drabble. Enjoy.

Warning: Picture used are used purely for fiction treat it as same

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Instagram Story

Celeb Times
Mumbai  8 March, 2023

After so much speculation, the dates has been finally confirmed by Mumbai's own Celebrity Power Couple, and Longtime Best-Friends - Aryan Singh Rathore and Imlie Sinha, that they are all set to tie knot this week, on 12th March, here in their Mumbai Bungalow in a private ceremony, followed by a Grand Reception on 14th March.
Imlie took it to her Instagram handle to announce the dates of their nuptials using their recent Holi photos, which was followed by a fun banter between the couple that they are known for.
Here below this the post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Celeb Times
Mumbai, 11 March, 2023

Midnight Sweetness Attack!!!!!

Aryan Singh Rathore, better known as ASR in the Business World, the successful, young and stoic businessman known for ruling the Boardroom with ironclad hands, has apparently had a change in heart and had  become a little 'softie' since he started dating his longtime bestfriend, now fiancee Imlie Sinha, sucessful and famous in her own right in the Educational field.

At Midnight ASR took to his Instagram handle to post a emotional yet possesive post for his soon-to-be Bride Imlie, using an unseen romantic photo from their Engagement Day. Well the young bride herself is very bold and sporting and  doesn't seem to back away from teasing her beau and bestfriend.

They will be tying knot tomorrow 12th March, in the evening in their Mumbai Bungalow, in private ceremony with friends and family, followed by a Grand Reception on 14th March here in Mumbai itself.

Here below is this post.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author's Note

Author's Note

• This was my first time trying something like this. It's a very small trial. Please forgive me for any mistake.

Waise To this Ghonchu FD Haste rahiye, Khush rahiye, Muskurate rahiye, Ghonchupanti karte rahiye, kyunki baki
SAB MOH MAYA HAI!!
😂🤣☺️😌🤍🤍
_____________________________________________

P.S. To the all readers if you have any suggestion or you want any particular scene or episode that you want a re-creation or re-take on you are welcome for suggestions.
Thank You