𝟎𝟐 ﹞i'll be waiting

୨ Chapter 2 | I'll be waiting ୧

"Then.." Nagi continued, "I'll join your team, Isagi." Silence, the space they were located at.. it was compacted with nothing, but silence.

   Reo who couldn't accept the fact Nagi, his prized possesion was leaving him for some random guy whom they lost to. "But.. Nagi.. we're supposed to stay together, we were supposed to become the best in the world together.." he said, in denial.

"So? We lost to him, we lost to them. That means we weren't the best, therefore we need to go down different paths to be able to get better," Nagi replied ruthlessly as he scoffed, "If you can't process that, Reo.. you're not fit to be the best in the world." His eyes widen, he had realized what he said but didn't bother to say anything about it... the air began to feel heavy.

"Well.. I'm fine with that, how about you Isagi?" Bachira interrupted.

If Nagi joined us.. we'll be able to sprout .. we'll be able to create new chemical reactions.. we would be able to create new plays... Isagi perceived.

"Alright, Nagi.. we'll pick you as our 3rd member"

"I knew you wouldn't disappoint.. Isagi." Nagi stated with a faint smile on his face. The three turned around and proceeded to go through the automated doors, while the large black screen flashed, announcing the 2nd team to be formed and that they were 'Isagi Yoichi, Bachira Meguru and Nagi Seishiro'. Nagi who walked away with the other two like he didn't just leave his closest friend, but Reo.. he was in denial.. his precious prized possesion.. his treasure.. who he had to see leave him with his own very own two eyes. Subconciously, he reached out his hand... as soon as the three had vanished from his sight, he clenched his palm. To Nagi this was just advancing to the next level but to Reo.. it was returning to the previous level. His face was filled with anguish.

  Back with the three, they were walking through the dark halls which were lit with blue led lights. Making their way towards the second selection, someone broke out a word.

"Good to have you on the team, Nagicchi!" Bachira exclaimed, extending his fist for a fist bump. Gladly it was returned.

"Mmm, yeah, I'm happy that I will get to play with you guys." Nagi remarked.

"Hey.. aren't you a pretty cold person for saying that to your best friend" Bachira assumed, tilting his head.

"Well... I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss him," Nagi spoke, "but this is for the better."

Isagi heard this and agreed, "that's true." That was the end of the conversation, the whole way was nothing but silence and awkwardness. Isagi who was inspecting their surroundings, soon to came realized they have reached their destination. The three walked through the door to see 3 male figures standing on the opposite side of the room.

It was him again.. and it seems like he's accompanied by  2 other people.. one of them had long hair, he had a really bright, shiny aura while the other one... he looks like he's about to pee his pants.. Isagi thought to himself. But soon then his chains of thoughts were interrupted by a male's deep voice.