𝟎𝟑 ﹞secrets

୨ Chapter 3 | secrets ୧

"I'll be waiting for you, Isagi Yoichi."

What... Isagi questioned, why would someone wbo.. is so talented would say such a thing? Wasn't this guy a cold-hearted asshole..

"Hey, Isagi.. it's time to go now," Nagi interrupted, pointing directly at a automated door, which was opposite of the door the opposing team was going through.

"Rin-chan!" Bachira called out, "we need to get going, cmon."

"Right.." Rin scoffed, making his way towards his team while taking a quick glance at Isagi. Rin and his team was making their way through the door, the sight of this made Isagi pretty upset, he was hoping to continue playing with Bachira... and supposedly Rin too.

"Isagi," Nagi said.

"Yeah? Is there anything wrong?" Isagi wondered, one of his eye brows were raised, due to curiosity.

"Uhm," Nagi hesitated, "Is there anything between you and that long-eyelashes guy? He keeps staring at you.. and I saw you turning red.. like a tomato, when he slightly smiled at you."

"HUH?" Isagi was caught of guard, "of course not! I just.. uhm.. you know what, never-mind, let's just find someone to play against, so we can get Bachira back on our team."

"Erm.. don't ignore the question," Nagi said sternly, in hopes of finding something out.

"Promise me, you won't say a word about what I'm going to tell you, without my consent.. at least," Isagi responded, with arms crossed placed around the height below his chests.

"Mm, yeah of course," Nagi reassured, "I won't tell it to anyone, even Reo." Hearing that made Isagi surprised, his eyes widened.

Even Reo, huh... if he's willing to not even tell his best-friend, he might actually be trustworthy, Isagi perceived, "well how do I put this... it seems that I have slowly developed feelings for Rin..."

"Already?" Nagi asked, "didn't you just meet him.. like.. today."

"Well that's true.. but I'm not exactly in love with him.. to be able to call him a crush.. but as soon as we met, it felt like we just clicked, it was like we were made perfectly for each other," Isagi admitted while a faint tint of light pink appeared on his cheeks.

"Eh... love seems complicated.." Nagi remarked, "whatever the case is.. it seems like a hassle, oh well, let's go back now; I'm tired." Both of the male figures had exited the field. As soon as the two male figures had left the field, bickering between Bachira and Rin had started to rise up,

"Oh? Isagi didn't tell me that, I wonder why,"

"Tch," Rin scoffed, "probably because he doesn't trust you."