𝟎𝟒﹞reunion

୨ Chapter 4 | reunion ୧

Chapter 4 | reunion

"Barou, Naruhaya... you guys are no fun."

  The opposing was too stunned to speak. Did that come out of Isagi's mouth? They were sure he was a guy who wouldn't say such a thing. He could still build up tension and the opposing team was now enraged.

"It's just the start of the game, you donkey," Barou yelled. It's quite obvious that his anger was skyrocketing.

Isagi laughed. "I'd like to see you try to beat us."

  The sight of this made Nagi surprised yet relaxed at the same time. He was slightly happy that his teammate was finally understanding the concept of egoism. But then his state of mind was interrupted by a male, Barou, specifically. He was walking towards the goal and getting the ball into his grasp.

"It's now my time to rule the court, losers," Barou announced in an annoyed tone. He was mad, very angered.

"He's going to cause a ruckus," Nagi complained, "such a hassle."

"Guess we have to deal with him before he does, right?" Isagi replied.

"Yeah yeah..." Nagi mumbled. He wasn't liking the idea of someone boasting about themselves, definitely referring to Barou.

Their small conversation was bound to be interrupted by a tall man running towards them with the soccer ball in his control. Seeing this, both of them took a small glance at each other and nodded. Just as they were running to their positions. Barou was already ahead; he was already near the goal. Realizing this opportunity, Barou kicked the soccer ball with a mass amount of force to release the anger that was built up in him. The ball had a regular spin to it, but no one could hardly tell if it was going to go in or not. It was clear he implanted too much force in that kick, though fate decided to give Barou a chance and the soccer ball was able to fly into the goal by a margin.

"HAH! Take that you both," Naruhaya exclaimed, grinning ear to ear. "You guys are no match for us!"

"Shut up, you haven't done a single thing," Barou yelled back. As expected, he was still annoyed.

"They seem to have a pretty tough relationship, huh," Isagi remarked while stretching his arms upwards.

"Probably, they seem not to get along," Nagi added.

"Either way, let's just forget about them. We need to win this match," Isagi suggested. After all, the irritation did build up inside of him. Making their way back to their designated spots, it was Isagi that had the ball this time. Kicking the ball back and forth between both of his feet, he finally decided to start running and passively trying to execute his plan smoothly without the slightest disturbance from the opponents. Just as he was running, a tall male figure appeared infront of him, it was Barou.

Oh? he's defending against me this time, how interesting.

"You've got some nerves for underestimating me back there," Barou stated. As his face and body was all tensed up.