Down Goes Santa 1

A/N) At first, I'd like to say I'm sorry for not updating for... How long has it been? 2 years?

ANYWAY, yeah I'm sorry... I also forgot most of what I wrote so if there's any mistakes, my apologies. I don't have access to Danger Force season two... so... I guess after I'm done with season 1 I'm also done with these books, but my DF imagines are still active!

Well, hope u enjoy!!

----------------- 

Chapa and I were dressed in the same reindeer outfit. We both love Christmas! And she looked so cute in that outfit <3

We then heard the elevator come up, guess Mika and Miles are here...

"What's going on-- What's the emergency?" they both said... And they weren't dressed. Sad...

Chapa lifted her finger to tell them, one second. 

"Sorry I'm late!" Bose arrived, "I had to leave in the middle of my shift."

Chapa and I then noticed that he was wearing a Nacho Ball t-shirt, "Did you get a job at Nacho Ball?" 

"I got a career at Nacho Ball."

"And when did this career start?" asked Miles

"I went to get some lunch yesterday, and I guess they thought I had the look." said Bose

"Eh." I said, Bose gave me an offended look, "I thought you were the nice one!" 

I thought for a sec... "Nah." 

Miles then processed what Bose said and squealed, "Dude!!! You got discovered!" 

"They handed me this thing and said, You're working drive-through kid, buena suerte." said Bose

"What does that..." I started

"I means good luck." said Chapa

"Ohh." I said

Bose then talked to the mic and said, "That'll be $12.39, please pull up to the first window."

"So, what exactly is the emergency?" asked Miles

"Uh, it's 2 days before Christmas, and we still haven't sat around in Christmas sweaters, read a Christmas book while drinking hot chocolate, by a Christmas fire!" said Chapa, "I'D SAY THAT'S AN EMERGENCY, MILES!"

I put my hand on her shoulder, "Babe, calm down." then I faced the group, "But I'd say that's pretty bad, yeah."

"Do you two... Love... Christmas?" asked Mika

"Bro, who doesn't?" I asked

"No, we don't love Christmas..." said Chapa

-----------------

We were now sitting with hot chocolate, Christmas sweaters, by a Christmas fire, basically doing everything Chapa said...

"... We're obsessed with Christmas." said Chapa

"Dang girl, you took a long time to answer that question." said Mika

"Would you like to nacho-size those balls?" asked Bose, through his speaker. 

Chapa then zapped the speaker... Damn, that was hot. 

"Well, there goes that story." said Bose

Then Chapa starts to read a story, "On Christmas Eve, Santa Claus delivers presents to all the good girls and boys throughout the world. He has a magic sleigh and a magic bag of presents that never goes empty. And his reindeer--"