„untitled"

Han's outfit:

Han was getting ready for a party, so he picked a short bloody red dress that really showed his outline, his tits and his thighs

Han was getting ready for a party, so he picked a short bloody red dress that really showed his outline, his tits and his thighs. He put on slight makeup, took his phone and a little bag to put his important stuff in. He was going to this party with his best friend, Felix.

When they met, Felix was wearing this outfit.

They both started jumping like schoolgirls and being happy that they matched for the party

They both started jumping like schoolgirls and being happy that they matched for the party. They got in Han's car and went to the house they were going to party in. Not a lot of people were there because they came earlier than before. Felix and Jisung got off the car and started walking to the entrance of the big mansion, a couple of guys outside whistled at them, but they ignored them and went inside. As soon as they entered the house, they were only a few people in the house and they could feel them staring at their bodies. Felix and Jisung decided to stay at the bar in the mansion, they grabbed a drink and started talking and laughing quietly. Jisung wasn't really the one talking, it was mostly Felix and him talking about what he did home alone. Felix looked around for a moment before his eyes going wide and looking back at Jisung.

"What is it Felix?" Jisung asked as he saw how panicked he looked. "OH uh... I just saw the host's of the party... They have their eyes on us..." Felix said with a red face. Jisung had a confused face on, he doesn't know who lives here or who hosted the party. "I'm lost.. Who hosted the party?" Jisung asked as he got closer to Felix to hear him better. "Lee Minho and Hwang Hyunjin..." Felix said as he saw how Jisung was even more confused, he didn't know how the host's looked, he was scared and wanted to leave. "I think we should leave..." Jisung said with a flushing face. "Are you crazy? We can get laid by the host's!" Felix said as he started jumping in his seat. Jisung blushed even more and hid his face with his hands. Felix laughed at Han as he felt someone touch his shoulder, he turned around to see the two host's smirking. Felix just smiled awkwardly and kicked Jisung's leg slightly so that he can see who is infront of him. Jisung was ready to scream at Felix for kicking his leg, but then he noticed one of the hosts eyes on him. While the other was focused on Felix.

"Hello princess, you look beautiful than the rest of the people I've seen. Would you like talking privately?" The host asked Jisung. Jisung blushed before looking at his best friend who was long gone with the other host, he mentally rolled his eyes before looking at the handsome man infront of him.