„his Waist"

Pov: Han Jisung.

I get up from my nap and went to get a drink, still in my pj's and half asleep. After drinking a cup of water i go back in my room and get in the bathroom to take a shower, then i grad a towel and dry my body up. After that i get some clothes, for today i chose a skirt, t-shirt to go with the theme, fishnets on my arms and legs, and thats all.

I have a large mirror so i stand infront and look at myself in the mirror, damn i got a slim waist- anyways. I got a call from my friend Hyunjin, he told me that he has a new member joining his dance club. I agree that i will come to the studio, and declined the call before putting on light make-up. I grab my keys and a little bunny backpack with me incase i need my wallet which is always in the backpack. I leave my house, making sure i locked the front door, and heading out to the dance studio. As i arrive i can already feel eyes on my outfit, i ignored all the stares and whispers and went to the studio room where Hyunjin and Felix, his boyfriend, make dance practices, i sometimes myself dance, but im more into rapping, although i dont look like the type of guy to rap because of the clothes i chose to wear. 

I enter the room and get greeted by my friends, Hyunjin and Felix, they both hug me and ask how my day has been. I replied to their questions with a smile and then i got to see the new member joining the club. As we lock eyes, i saw his beautiful face, he was hot...

pov: third person.

As Han and Minho continue staring at each other, Hyunjin introduces Han to Minho and Minho smiles upon seeing the younger male, Han returned the smile, feeling shy and uneasy.

Minho talked with Hyunjin in private before coming back, seeing that Han and Felix are having a friendly talk, he smiles to himself before going to a separate room to change into more comfy clothes for the dance practice they were gonna have.

When Minho got back he stared at Han, who was now bending to get something from his backpack, Minho stared at his thighs before his eyes drift more up, seeing Han's panties, all on display. He smirked and went over to Hyunjin who was now talking with his boyfriend, after picking a song, Han came and said that he has to go, Minho was staring at his lips the whole time and when he heard that Han was gonna leave, he wanted to make up an excuse to go with Han and get to know him more...exept he is gonna get to know Han in a very diffirent way. 

When Han left the studio, Minho faked being sick just so he can go after Han and talk to him, maybe visit his house? have some coffee? or more...

As Minho left after telling his friends he spotted Han talking to someone, he was smiling and so was the guy, he locked the same height as him and had blonde hair, he looked built and looked almost his age, he went up to them, faking up a smile, he felt jealous, but he didnt know why.

''Ah! Minho-hyung. why are you here? are you sick?'' Han asked as he looked worried and scanned Minho's face. Minho smiled and nodded, not wanting to speak right now.

''I hope you get better soon hyung! also this is my cousin, Chan!'' Han said with a big smile as he pointed to the said male, who smiled and took out his hand for a handshake, which Minho just stares at and says:

''I dont shake strangers hand, my name is Lee Minho, can i take Han for a bit?'' he asked as he looked at Chan who returned his hand and scratched the back of his neck, he nodded and continued on his way, while Minho and Han were alone.

Minho took Han's hand and went outside the building they were in, he started walking, ignoring Han's questions like ''where are we going?'' , ''are you gonna kidnap me?'' , ''kinky~''.

Minho smirked as he listened to Han's little talks, like he was talking to himself.

Minho was in front of his house, still holding Han by the wrist, he let go and finally spoke.

''come inside.''

''what if i dont wanna?''

''im not asking, im demanding you.''

 Minho said in a low voice as he watched Han blush a bit before nodding his head. They went inside, when Minho turned his head to look at Han, he swore he would've jumped on him when he saw how adorable he looked while looking around the house they were in. As Minho was staring at his face, his gaze started to go lower... and soon enough, he was looking at Han's chest, mostly his tits, Minho blushed as he felt himself getting hard, but he didnt want to take Han's virginity, you may ask how he knows about that? Well, blame Felix. (its always Felix istg-) Minho excuse himself to the bathroom, taking a little break, he didnt wanna jerk off because he looked at Han's tits, what if Han heard him? He would feel emberrassed. After a short time, he calmed himself and went back, Han was waiting for him, seated on the sofa and watching something on his phone.

''what took you so long?'' Han said with a sly smirk, he looked straight into Minho's eyes, shit, he found out, Minho was  now panicking and trying to hide his blushing face with his hands.

''I umm... went to the bathroom..'' He replied.

''I see...come sit!'' Han's smirk turned into a smile and patted the seat next to him while bouncing up and down a bit. Minho sighed as he sat down next to Han, they were so close that their legs were brushing each other. Minho felt uneasy again, but just smiled so that he doesnt jump at Han and kiss him everywere. Even tho they met today, he felt comfortable with him and would love to mark him and claim Han as his. As they talked he felt himself staring more into Han's lips and chest, he tried to focus on his eyes, but he couldn't. Han noticed this and went closer to Minho.

''fuck it..'' Han whispered before getting on Minho's lap, Minho's eyes widened and looked at Han who was now smirking and putting his hands around his neck, he felt like he was gonna burst. Minho calmed down, smirking this time as he went closer to Han, their lips almost touching, he could feel the hot breath hitting his lips.

''Can i?'' Minho asked before looking straight into Han's eyes. Minho looked at Han's eyes,his lips, and back to his eyes. (triangle method or whatever its called) Han nodded his head and went even closer, closing the gap between them, getting in a heated make out. The make out didnt go any further, as they both just kissed, after all that kissing they cuddled and Han slept in Minho's house.

They didnt wanna do it too fast as they wanted to know a bit more about each other, they went on dates, movie nights, had sex, and kept repeating until Minho asked Han to be his boyfriend, to which Han happily accept. And they lived happily.

Unless....