You Don't Care.

It was another sad day for Jisung, he never thought he'd cry infront of his friend, but he did. As he saw his friend, he cried in his arms. He never spoke of his mental issues, he was stone cold. His anxiety and depression made him feel like shit, he couldn't do anything like everyone else. Be happy or have a big friend zone. He wanted to end it all, he didn't belong here. Then why is he still alive? His friend, the only friend he has, Lee Minho, he can't do anything, because he has a crush on his friend. He felt worthless, how can someone like Minho, love someone like Jisung? It didn't fit right, and that's the reason he cried. But he didn't dare tell Minho about it, it would all come crashing down.
Why was having a crush on someone so scary? Just the feeling of telling them and getting rejected could make you commit suicide for the person you love. Just looking at his handsome face, made Jisung cry more. Minho would try to comfort him, but he couldn't. The tears were falling like the beautiful rain outside of the apartment building. Little sniffles would be heard from the younger male. After some time, he calmed down and finally could breath normally. Minho was worried sick about him, he had so many questions to ask Jisung. "Minho, what are we?" Jisung said as he looked into Minho's eyes. "What do you mean? We're friends, right?" Minho replied. Jisung had no hope, no emotions in his eyes. He felt empty inside, all the crying for nothing. "You don't care, do you?" Jisung asked while trying to hide the tears and the shaky voice. "What?", "You don't care about me, right?" Silence was all Jisung received, he was silent crying at this point, the silence spoke to him. Minho didn't care, not one bit. Jisung was now crying and feeling empty inside. He stood up, and ran out the apartment room. Minho was chasing after him, trying to stop him from doing something stupid. Minho followed Jisung to the top of the rooftop, he saw him standing on the edge, wiping away tears from his face. "Jisung, please." Minho spoke quietly. "Minho, I love you, but you don't." Jisung confessed, with tears in his eyes. "Jisung, please we can talk this out...", Jisung just shook his head, taking a step back and falling off the building. That was it, his end, well atleast he confessed, right? He felt, happy actually. Dying and leaving everything behind, all his problems and close ones. He felt happy to finally be free. He took his last breath before hitting the ground, a crowd forming around his lifeless body. It was his goodbye to the life.

Goodbye, Minho.

______
23:23pm

Hellooo beautiful people, im sorry that I don't publish a lot, I sometimes have mental health issues and I don't tell anyone about them. Hope this chapter told you a bit with what I struggle everyday ^^ please be patient with my publishing.

(also ik this book is about mostly smut but i needed to write something nun-smutty so yea)

Have a nice day <3