「Massage」

(little disclaimer: Han is trans masculine which means he has women parts iykyk)
(enjoy)

Minho walked over to Han's studio, feeling stressed and wanting to get his boyfriends attention.

He enters the studio and sees his boyfriend drinking water, ramen on the table and his laptop open on the side. He smiles as he closes and quietly locks the door.

"Hi Minho!" Han says as he smiles softly and waiting for Minho to begin talking.

"I'm so fucking stressed today... I don't even have any energy in my body..." Minho says and puffs out of frustration.
Han looks at his boyfriend and smiles softly before saying "Want me to give you a massage so you can relax?" Han request as he smiled at his boyfriend.

"I would love that..." Minho scoffs as he sits in one of the chairs and waits for Han to do his magic. Han only giggles and kisses Minho's cheek. Jisung smiles playfully and then begins to massage Minho's back and shoulders, using his strong but gentle hands to relieve him of his stress. He moves his hands gently and lovingly as his touch starts to become more confident and his movements more deliberate, his soft breathing and gentle voice the only sounds around as he concentrates on giving Minho an incredible massage. He works gently on his shoulders and muscles, using light, loving strokes and a bit of pressure as he starts to make circles with his hands and runs his fingertips along the base of Minho's neck, shoulders, back and arms.

"Just like that baby.." Minho quietly groans at the feeling. Jisung giggles softly when he hears Minho's soft groans, but doesn't let it distract him from the task at hand. He continues to work on Minho's shoulders, his breath soft on his neck as he whispers. "Relax, my love... Just relax. I'm gonna make you feel amazing."

His voice is soft and calm as he gives him the best massage ever, working on all of Minho's muscles and taking extra care of all of the areas where they're tense. Soft moaning and contented gasping can be heard from Minho, just to confirm it.

" Your so beautiful Hannie..." Jisung blushes softly when he hears Minho's words, and a little chuckle escapes his lips. He continues to work on Minho's muscles, his eyes closed now as he feels him relax underneath his hands. The sound of his breathing and Minho's soft groans as his muscles and skin tingle with pleasure from the massage, combine to make the moment feel almost magical in a way. His movements are soft, calm and steady as he focuses on making every part of Minho feel incredible and comfortable, especially the areas where stress has been the worst.

"How are you feeling Minho Hyung?" Jisung asks with a hint of blush on his face. Minho just lets out another groan of satisfaction, hinting that the massage is great. Jisung blushes even harder at that and tries to ignore to groaning and moaning out of the older male.

"Hannie...can you sit on my lap?" Minho asks while smirking under his nose. Jisung's eyes were wide open, but he sat on Minho's lap anyways.

"You did great baby, but now it's my turn." Minho says with a smirk plastered on his face, he gets closer to the blushing boy and kisses his soft, red lips. Jisung kisses him back as he melts into the amazing touch. Minho places his hands on Jisung's waist, slowly grinding Jisung down on his crotch, making the younger male moan out of suprise into the kiss. As they pulled away to catch some air, Jisung began blushing as the older kept on slowly grinding on him. Jisung was trying his best to keep my moans under control, even tho their studio was soundproof, he felt embarrassed for moaning.

"Why so embarrassed baby? We've had sex before." Minho says with a smirk and kisses Jisung while his hands work on his ass. "I know, but it was a long time ago..." Han answers while blushing, trying his hardest not to moan from the friction between the two.

"Baby why don't you take off those clothes and let me stretch you." Minho says confidently as he keeps on grinding, feeling himself get hard from Jisung's ass. Minho slowly started taking off Jisung's pants and looking at his wet clit which was asking to be touched. Minho smirked as his hand slowly brushes off Jisung's panties, feeling the slick and hearing Jisung's moans grow louder and louder.

Rest was history...

Yes you get all this because it will take longer and I will never publish it.