„yandere" - Angst

POV: third person.

It was a nice day of school, it was sunny outside, tons of students who came here to learn, and lots of crushes and cute couples. Well..not all of them, one male was deeply in love with another, he always got jealous when other students flirted with his beloved. He was growing more insane and slowly loosing his sanity... He got a knife, and followed one of the girls who flirted with the person he loves. She got in the bathrooms and started doing her make-up, not realizing shes in deep trouble. He got behind her and stabbed her neck, blood splattered everywhere, her screams were muffled by his hand. After killing her, he looked in the mirror. He started laughing like a maniac while looking at his bloody face.He cleaned all the blood and burried the body at the school's garden. He took a shower and got to the cafeteria to grad a snack and a drink, he sat alone at one of the tables and started munching on his snack and drinking coke. While he was eating he felt like someone was staring at him, but he didnt take any notice at the people around, he was never social with most of the students, his cheeks were puffed with snacks and coke that everyone started looking at him and whispering how cute he looks, and that he looks like a squirrel, he got flustered and continued eating, this time more fast so that he doesnt get any more attention, the only attention he wants right now is from his crush. He didnt notice that his crush was staring at him with a big grin on his face. Oh if people knew what he did to that girl in the bathrooms, they would be screaming and running away. 

He got home and had a lonely dinner, his parents were always away and never had time for him, he realized his mother was like him, kill for your lover, she would always tell him that it will all end well. Although he always told himself he was gonna end heartbroken, he tried and tried, he didnt want to be social or become a social butterfly... He prefers to be quiet and lonely, even if it breaks his heart.

The next day there were police officers, one of the teachers called the police saying that the girl was missing, and now the police were inspecting the school and every student. Well he was prepared about this, the police checked everywhere and every student, when it came his turn he said that he is not social with every student and that he doesnt even know the girl. While the police were questioning him, someone was watching his every move, getting more inlove with his body,face,hair and so much more. He wanted him, he needed him, he was gonna kill for him.

After the police were gone everything got in its place like nothing happened. He sat on his seat and waited for the love of his life to enter the class and sit in the first seat, he did enter the class but... it seemed like he was walking over him. The one who killed the girl because of jealousy.

He sat next to him and smiled at the boy, he felt more butterflies in his stomach and his face started heating up, he chuckled at the younger and pat his head, smoothly running his hand to his waist and pulling him closer. This whole time he was burning and thinking how his crush could do that, he kept blushing madly and trying not to make a fool of himself, so he went a little closer and placed his head on his sholder.

The older laughed and squeezed the younger's waist, earning a little yelp from him, he smirked at the reaction. He got closer to his ear and whispered:

''I know what you did, Han.''

The younger was stunned, he was left frozen in his spot, how did he knew? did anyone else saw him? is he gonna gaslight him? he was scared and kept overthinking, until he said something that shocked him and excited him even more.

''Dont worry,love. I wont tell anyone..''

love, love, love, love.... he called him love..

He was growing insane at that pet name... he has never felt this much love from his crush for years! He was blushing madly and his hands were over his face, hiding his smile which was visible only for his crush who kept staring at him with heart eyes.

Han was walking with his crush to his house, he was blushing madly, but also very paranoid because he knew that he killed that girl. He was gonna do it, he was gonna ask him to not tell anyone about the girl or that he killed the girl because of jealousy.

''Minho...are you gonna tell on me..''

''Of course not, your my crush and i dont care if you kill for me, i like it, and i like you..''

Han just smiled and blushed while getting more closer to Minho, he felt Minho placing his arm around his waist, pulling him closer.

As they got in his house, Minho pulled Han until their lips were milimeters away from each other, Han blushed so hard that you could not make a diffirence between him and a tomato. Minho smirked and closed the gap between them, both feeling fireworks inside their stomach. They both started repeating the kiss again, again and again, they wanted to feel the sparkles inside of them burst so many times. Minho bit Han's lower lip, asking for entrence which he got in the span of seconds, he smirked in the kiss and he started tasting around Han's mouth, he could hear Han whimper and moan under his breath. As they separate from the kiss, they both smile and connect their foreheads.

''All i needed is to kill one girl.'' Han giggled.

''You totally got my attention after that bitch died, god she was annoying, she kept spreading rumors about you!'' Minho said as letting out a sigh and looking at Han and his beautiful eyes. Han giggled at Minho, but soon after stopped.

''why did you stop giggling?'' Minho asked who was concered and had a frown visible on his face.

''Minho..what are we?'' Han asked as his eyes started getting watery.

''Han... im sorry, but.... i cant love a criminal..im sorry...''

Han's eyes were wide open, tears flowing down his cheeks, he pushed Minho off of him, went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

''Han? what are you doing with that knife..'' Minho asked with a shakey voice, trying to grab the knife off of Han's hands.

''If im a criminal..and you dont love me.. im gonna kill myself and... and your gonna love... s-someone else..'' Han said as his voice was breaking down more and more and his tears blurrying his vision.

''I love you, but you dont love me, Minho... why should i keep trying.. when i can end it all..'' His last words before slicing his throat open and falling on the ground, bleeding to death, while his only love was crying and holding him, seeing his tears roll down his face while he takes his last breath.

''i love you... Han Jisung...''