Requests/Authers Note

Requests: closed
My hyperfixation on the show has kinda died off, and it's become really hard for me to write fics for it, I'm still going to get to the request I have it's just going to take awhile because I'm going to kinda forced my way through the story instead of it just comming naturally.

I won't do any nsfw stuff cause I'm not comfy doing anything like that.

The more detailed your request, the better for me, but I really don't care what you give me to work with. If it is more vague, though, there's a chance I'll group it in with other requests and write one chapter that touches multiple requests at once to save myself time and make the chapter longer.

[A/N]
Like I said in the description, I do writing for fun when I don't feel like drawing or doing other stuff, so updates might be few and far between, but I will *try* to write more when the chances present themselves. I have plans to do more oneshots for other fandoms as well, so I will take time to write chapters for those, too.

I use they/them pronouns for Y/N and try to keep everything gender neutral, so no matter your gender you can read these, if any of the chapters lean toward male or female I'll add it to the title or at the top of the chapter!

I'm actually aromantic, so I don't really know much about real romantic relationships, I get most of my ideas of them from TV and other fics, so I apologize if some things are a bit awkward.

I'm very self-conscious about my writing, so tone tags when leaving comments (especially if they might come off as rude) is very much appreciated <33