calling her mommy (requested)

You threw your head back against the pillows as Hayley's lips softly brushed across your neck.

Your arms are wrapped around her to hold her close to you as you make out in bed.

You were lost in bliss, finding yourself melting over every kiss that she leaves across your skin.

Seeing you this way only makes Hayley smirk against your neck as she slowly makes her way to the spot on your skin that makes you weak in the knees.

She loves seeing you this way and she loves knowing that it's all because of her.

It brings her just as much bliss as it does you.

"Hayley," You sighed blissfully as she left a love bite against your skin.

And just a second later, you felt her lips touch that spot on your skin and you couldn't help the loud moan that left your lips as she did so.

"Oh, god, mommy!" You moaned.

Hayley lifted her head and looked at you with big eyes and raised eyebrows.

"What did you just call me?"

She was shocked, of course, as she'd never heard you call her that before.

But it was a good kind of shock and you could tell by the way that her lips tugged into a smile, which turned into a smirk just a second later.

"Did you just call me mommy?"

"Yeah." You said as your heart started to hammer against your chest as she lifted your shirt up and trailed her fingers against your soft skin. "Did you like it?"

"Like it?" She scoffed before she put her lips back on your skin.

But this time, they were pressing against your chest as she pulled your shirt off of your body and tossed it across the room.

You put your head back against the pillows once more as she trailed soft kisses across your skin, leaving love bites behind on every inch that she could.

"I didn't like it, baby, I loved it. It was so sexy."

You breathed out a slight breath of relief upon hearing her confirm that she liked you calling her that.

"Do it again."

"What?"

"Call me mommy again, baby girl. Please." She pleaded as her eyes met yours as she moved back to kiss that spot on your skin again.

"Mommy," You moaned.

"That's it." She smiled as she continued to kiss that sweet spot on your skin. "That's my girl."

"Mommy," You moaned as you tangled your fingers in her hair.

"Keep calling me that, baby, and I'll do anything you want me to. Deal?"

You looked into her eyes with a smirk.

"Deal... mommy," You said and watched her eyes roll back, loving the way that her new name fell from your lips.