you snap at her when you don't feel good (requested)

The day had been long and brutal for Hayley, but she knew she wasn't the only one who was having a rough day when she arrived home, greeted with the moans and groans of pain and discomfort that fell from your lips.

"Y/n? Are you okay?" She asked worriedly as she made her way over to where you were squirming around on the bed. "What hurts? Are you sick, baby? Oh, you look like you're feeling terrible. Why didn't you call me? I would've come home sooner."

You love Hayley with all of your heart. But with how utterly terrible you feel, her asking question after question was just aggravating you, and before you could stop them the words of frustration were leaving your lips.

"Hayley, just stop! Can't you see I don't feel good? I have cramps, my head is pounding, and I feel like I'm gonna be sick. You asking me question after question is only making me feel worse!"

Your bottom lip trembled. You instantly felt regret; you even regretted saying those things when they were coming from your mouth. You just wanted to feel better, but snapping at your worried and thoughtful girlfriend wasn't gonna help any.

You thought she'd walk away. You could tell she was tired herself, so it took you by surprise when she lifted up the blanket and crawled into bed next to you instead. She still looked worried, more worried than before, and you understood why.

"I'm sorry that you're not feeling well, baby. Wanna tell me why?" She asked and wiped a tear that fell from your cheek. "I started my period. I've felt really awful since it hit me this morning after you left."

"Honey, you should've told me. I would've come home to take care of you."

You tugged your lower lip between your teeth and nodded your head. "I know. I just didn't wanna bother you."

Hayley simply chuckled in response. "Are you kidding? My day was shit, I would've loved to come home and take care of my girl."

You felt bad for snapping at her before but even worse now that you knew she'd had a bad day. "I'm sorry you had a bad day, but I'm even sorrier that I made it worse. I shouldn't have snapped at you. I just don't feel good at all and I'm so tired and my cramps are so bad but just won't go away."

"Shh, it's okay. I'm not upset at you, so stop worrying that beautiful brain of yours."

You sniffled as she brushed her thumb below your lip. "Really? You're sure?"

She didn't answer you verbally, instead, she pressed her lips to yours and pulled you in for a soft kiss, one that made you crave the taste of her lips even more. But your cramps forced you to separate from the kiss with a groan.

"Hayley," you whined her name, breaking her heart. She looked down and pushed your shirt up a little before slipping her hand under the fabric. Her fingertips lightly brushed along your smooth and warm skin. The hum that fell from your lips told her that she was doing everything right.

"That feels really good." You mumbled.

"I'm so happy to hear that, baby girl. Why don't you try to sleep?"

"You'll stay here?"

She kissed your cheek. "Of course. I'll be right here. There isn't anywhere else I'd rather be." She then kissed your neck a few times and listened to your breathing, listening to it become steady as you drifted off to sleep. "I love you." She whispered in your ear.

"Love you too, Hayley."