you wear her shirt

Hayley rolled over in bed, expecting to feel your arms but only feeling the sheets where you lay instead. She looked back at the clock; it was only eight am and she wasn't exactly thrilled to be awake yet. However, she knew there was no way she could fall back asleep without you there with her.

She yawned as she sat up. The warm sun shined through the curtains and from downstairs she could hear your laugh. Despite it being early and her being tired it still made her smile, as it always does.

She got up and followed the infectious sound until she reached the bottom of the stairs. She saw you sitting on the couch watching your favorite show in... her shirt?

She strode to you and fell on the couch beside you. She loved the sparkle in your eyes every time you saw her face. You moved so you could lay your head on her shoulder. You felt her arm go around you, her fingers brushing along your side as the fabric of her soft shirt was felt under her fingertips.

"Morning!" You cheered.

"Good morning, sunshine. You're in a good mood and you're wearing my shirt." She noted, loving the adorable giggle that fell from your lips in response. "It's so comfy. I woke up a little warm and I figured this would be perfect to wear."

"Well, it looks perfect on you." She said, tugging you closer to her side.

"I didn't wake you, did I?"

Hayley shook her head, leaning down for a kiss. "No, and even if you did I wouldn't complain. It just means more time with you and I love spending time with my beautiful girl."

A breath of contentment fell from your lips. "I love you."

Hayley pressed a kiss to your forehead then turned her attention to what you had on tv. "I love you too."