𝐗𝐋

excuse any mistakes, enjoy💙!!

-175 votes for next chapter⭐️.

-75 comments💬.

TRIBE

SATURDAY, JULY 20TH, 2024: 3 P.M

"Fuck, I can't do this." I said, running my hands down my face.

"Yes, you can because I'm going to be there with you the whole time." Zohra said, grabbing my hand with a big smile that eased my worries instantly.

Today was the day.

Zohra and I landed in Spain a day ago along with the Detective and his family. The flight over here was long and tiring so we decided to take a rest day before trying to make any plans. Also, the detective had to let Tyari that we were here in the first place because he had plans to come to the states but I was already here.

When the detective let me know that information, I don't know I started to cry tears of joy. My brother was actually excited to see me that he was willing to go back to the states to find me. It gave me a lot of hope and comfort that this dinner is going go well, but I can't help but be nervous.

I haven't seen him or heard his voice in years, and then they talking about he's married?! I didn't approve of that.

"Boopie." Zohra called out softly, causing the current trance I was in to break.

"Hmm, babydoll?" I hummed, wrapping my arms around her waist while I looked down at her.

"I love you, ok? Everything is going to go well. You've been wanting to see Ty for years and we're finally here. All we have to do is step out these two double doors, but only when you're ready. Actually hurry up because me and your child ready to eat and I'm ready to meet him as well." She said, causing me to laugh when she randomly caught an attitude.

"I love you too, and I'm sorry daddy's babies. Come on." I said, grabbing ahold of her hand then I pushed the two doors open and walked out with her.

"I knew it was too good to be true. Let's leave." I said, looking around at the empty dining hall.

MEANWHILE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE DOORS...

TY

SATURDAY, JULY 20TH, 2024: 3 P.M

"Papa, I think I'm going to shit myself." I said, running my hands down my face causing him to chuckle.

"Mi dulce bebé, you're not going to shit yourself. You're just really nervous, and I think it's cute." Matias said, the I rolled my eyes.

"It's not fucking funny Matias." I sassed, causing his smile to drop.

"Would you like to appear bowlegged walking inside of this dining hall to meet your brother and his fiancé? You know, I don't mind putting on a show."  He said, causing my cheeks to heat up.

"No, please. I'm sorry, big daddy." I said, wrapping my arms around him then he did the same and squeezed my ass.

"Oh, I'm sure you will be when we return home." He said, kissing my forehead.

"I knew it was too good to be true. Let's leave." A deep voice sounded from the other side of the door causing my heartbeat to speed up.

Breaking the embrace, I pushed psssed the two doors alongside my husband.

"Wait! Don't leave." I shouted, causing the tall frame to still then he turned around.

"Tyari." He said, softly with tears running down his face.