holy shit why

Furcorn pov: the sun was setting and i was getting ready for bed. i slipped on some cozy socks to hide my monstrous ass grippers, as well as a fandemonium t-Shirt i stole from Mammot. It was fucking huge, but I liked it that way. benatar was doing the same, just getting g ready to sleep. It was a LONG day. for fucks sake I SWITCHED DIMENSIONS HELLO?! Anyways, the rest of those sorry fucks benatar calls his friends or frenemies were about to get drunk and try to get laid, even though we all knew it wasn't gonna happen ☠️ "You getting tired too, eh?" benatar asked me. "Yeah" i replied simply. "you can sleep on puffs bunk, he's not gonna be back until morning." Benatar said. Puff Puff looked like he was gonna say something, but then Axel said "You know it's true Puff." And so he kinda just shut up. Finally. But honestly, the only reason I would touch that bunk would be to use it as a toilet. Because only god knows what fucked up shit he did on that bed. Probably pulled a John Lennon Winston Churchill type of thing. "Nah, i would rather sleep with you. In your bunk." I told Benatar. "Hooray 😸" he replied.

Deejay pov: they are so fucking gay and idk how to respond to that. I thought.

A few minutes later, when everyone but benatar and Furcorn went to get drunk...

benatar furcorn sex 🤯🤯