2 months later 🤯🤯

Furcorn pov: I was walking around on Light Island, Talking to fluoress when all the sudden Mammot cums running to me very quickly. "FURCORN THERE A ANOTHER PORTAL COME QUICK!!1!!1!1" "Oh my word Furcorn, I hope it's your little boyfriend again. 😸" Fluoress communicated. I ignored her and ran faster than the flash and Sonic combined. After a while I finally found it. "Oh my god Mammot, you made yourself useful for once! See if it's them!" He knew the people I was talking about. "It is. Me and Pom Pom will get you in a couple days." He softly smirked. I jumped in without hesitation. I landed in the same ass-smelling bus I was in 2 months ago. All the lights were off, it was dark. There was a building kinda like those concert buildings Yk? They were preforming 🤯🤯 I tried to unlock the bus door, but couldn't. I couldn't see Benatar and his idiot rodent friends until the concert was over. I sat down on the couch that gave off white boy wasted vibes. (I have to, sorry. OH ITS THE WEEKENDD AND U KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS 😱) There were beer cans in the trash, I think they were doing this concert drunk, not that I was judging 🤷🏻‍♀️ Anyways, The time was 10:37 pm. I laid down and shut my eyes, nothing else to do anyways.

Benatar pov: I was walking into the backstage, The time was 11:02 pm 🤯 Me, Puff, Deejay and Axel walked out the backstage door into the bus and omg when I tell u I screamed. "OH MY GOD!!!!" "BENATAR WTF?!" Deejay yelled back. "ITS HIM U GUYS..." I announced. "You mean that green guy who gave u head like 2 months ago? No it's not Benatar. Ur just delusional." Puff replied. "SEE FOR YOURSELF!!" I was jumping up and down from excitement 😸😸 "Holy fucking shit my Christ, Benatars right 😱" Deejay said in shock. "FURCORN!!" He was asleep, but I didn't give a flying fuck. "SHUT THE FUCK UP MAMMOT YOU BITCH ASS I DID NOT FUCK A FUCKING- OMG BENATAR HII!!!" Furcorn was jumping. I picked him up and hugged him. Hooray 😸😸

So anyways after like a day Pom Pom and Mammot picked up Furcorn but Furcorn got Benatars number and the text regularly but they don't see eachother.

The end.