Epigraph

Forgotten

Cathrine Grimes was alway there, but to most people she wasn't. If you ask someone, "was Cathrine in the room with you guys?" She would be, but they wouldn't notice.

It's not like no one cared they were just, busy. Yeah busy. There was always something more important than her and her feelings.

Cathrine gets lost after watching her father figure, Shane, get killed by her dad, Rick, at a farm. A herd came and everyone thought she was dead.

She tried so hard to find her group, but it's like they didn't want her to find them. So she simply stopped. Stopped trying.

She started to think about herself more and stopped worrying about every else's survival.

All that mattered was her. That was the perks of being alone. Not having to worry about anything but yourself. It was less tiring. That's probably why Cathrine never joined a group after the farm. She didn't know what happened to her dad or mom, or her moms baby, or her bother.

Or Scott peletier. Scott peletier, carols son. He was cathrines bestfriend. No idea where they are now. And honestly cathrines okay not knowing. She doesn't want to grieve them anymore, she doesn't want to see them again. She's fine on her own. She always was and she always will be.