THE MAFIA WIFE 3

The toy really works wonders. The glow I have right now is unmatched. The release, too, is just all that I deserve in this God forsaken world.

I am not even ashamed to admit that I have been using it almost every day. I don't know how I've lived all along. Laura was embarrassed when I told her I'm so happy I could kiss her. I start cooking supper since I have energy.

Abel walks into the kitchen as I am slicing the meat, I'm just preparing some beef because I want to have a hearty stew with some nice creamy mash. He looks at me for a few minutes, and I, too, stare at him and stop what I'm doing.

It's as if he is analyzing me, quite unnerving if you ask me. He then continues walking into the house. I continue on with my cooking and leave the meat to for three hours.

I head upstairs, and there he is in "our" bedroom, holding my rabbit in his arms. My fight or flight instinct kicks in. Do I fight, or do I flee because I'm not trying to find out what he intends to do to me.

He merely looks at me and tells me to get on the bed and show him what I do with it. "I don't think you'll appreciate seeing my bare pussy played with by some toy." He only raises an eyebrow and looks at me like I'm wasting his time.

I start undressing and getting on the bed. I pull out my tingling sensation lube and take the toy from him. I turn on the vibration and place it next to my pussy and take the lube and start playing with myself. The vibrations don't feel strong but are great at stimulating me. He's now sitting near the bed facing me directly.

I start feeling myself needing more so I increase the vibration and I start inserting the toy in, it feels good I won't lie but with him looking at me that intensely, I start imagining his body on top of me, face scrunched and sweating, thrusting into me like a man possessed.

The imagery has me increasing the speed of the thrusts, I can feel myself getting closer to the edge. The toy is yanked from my hand and thrown across the room. He is on his knees, rock out, hard and already leaking precum. He comes closer, and I can just imagine what I look like.

Hair a mess, legs wide open pussy glistening, breasts spilling. I'm probably flushed, too, all pink and sweaty. He looks at me hard and then asks to get inside me, Consent is dubious in Mafia households, and marriage is consent, so some wives have sex even if they don't want to.

I'm horny and definitely want to try him out, so I nod. He  comes even closer, and he inserts the tip, I grind closer, taking more of him in. He seems to be startled by that but thrusts all the way in. "Fuck" he says and then pulls out goes in again and starts with gentle thrusts. Honestly that makes me angry, I was so far ahead and he is taking me to the beginning. He smiles when he sees I'm annoyed.

He soon picks up his pace and takes me to town. He fucks me like a demon, hard and relentless. I'm gasping for air, grasping at the sheets. Toys are nice no lie, but having a man sweating on top of you whilst giving you amazing strokes is unparalleled.

I can tell he is close now, my legs are shaking, I've had two amazing orgasms and can tell he wants me to cum with him. He gets even faster now "fuck I'm close, cum with me baby, cum with me" he pinches my  clit a bit and the sensation makes me scream and I let go. He spills his seed inside me.

He's breathing is laboured but I can tell it was a good one because of the little tremors he's having. He pulls out and lays next to me. He looks at me for a while and then kisses me, full on tongue action and then moans into the kiss. " I don't know what I was waiting for, for so long." I just chuckel and say "let me know when you find out because that was too good."

I ask him to check my timer in the kitchen since I'm cooking. I don't even know where that came from because I'm literally scared of the man, or it's post coitus bliss and my mind is still hazy from the sex, who knows.

He really gets up and wears sweats and a Shirt and goes out the bedroom. I must've fallen asleep because I hear someone waking me up. I sit up and there's my demon looking at me, holding my stew and some bread. My stomach growls and I just eat, not caring that I'm naked and my tits are just hanging out lazily.

My mind is definitely because now I'm cautious and scared of  what's to happen now. "I don't really like being around women because you creatures are too soft and think mafia men will change like in those books they sell you. I enjoy killing, it proves to me daily that a threat has been eliminated and my chances of seeing another day increase.

I was born into this life, I didn't choose it, but I did choose to embrace it and make it better for me. I'm fascinated by the human body and what it can do under severe stress. I'm telling you this so you know the man you married. I won't turn into a man who does good. This is my life and yours now. I will respect you and honor you as my wife as long as you won't interfere with my work nor attempt to betray the family."

I just sit there and eat my food because what can I say. The man has said more words than I've ever heard him say since I came here. "I see that you have trust in me seeing as you did not question the food I brought you and you let me inside of you."

"Mafia families tend to take care of their spouses and plus death isn't all that bad when life had been miserable, don't you think?" He just smiles at me and takes a spoon of my stew.

We finish and he takes the tray back and I go shower. I come to find the bed changed and Abel in the bed. I guess I'm sleeping with him next to me tonight

LOVE UNCOVEREDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें