F O U R T E E N

Hello,

Just a gentle reminder that the relationships portrayed in this story are not healthy. They are very much toxic, manipulative relationships that I have written and are purely fictional. They are just fantasy's of mine and very much not your everyday relationship.

I've been getting a few comments/messages about the relationship warning me they're not healthy but I just want to say, that is basically the whole point of the story lol.

The material can be quite triggering from some people so it's okay if you don't want to read it! There are plenty of PG romance stories out there with a little jealousy and not the overpowering possessiveness and control in these ones.

Also, there aren't going to be a whole lot of sexual scenes on Wattpad for this story because I'm not sure of the guidelines but once I've uploaded the full story, I will be going back and adding sexy scenes throughout the whole book and maybe looking at uploading it elsewhere!

On that note, I hope you enjoy this chapter! (Sorry it's a day late)

Knife doesn't take us into the bedroom and chain me to the bed like I was expecting.

He marches out to the lot and throws me onto his bike. A helmet is shoved onto my head, and he buckles it up nice and tight.

He stays there for a moment, staring down at me with rage rolling off of him in waves. Looking into his eyes is terrifying but so is looking away from him. Keeping my eyes set on him is the only way I'll get out of this alive.

After what feels like an eternity, he gets into the bike and revs the engine. I immediately wrap my arms tight around him and he takes off. I'm shaking like a leaf and it's not entirely the cold air that's causing it. My hair is still slightly damp, but the wind will surely dry it off.

He eventually pulls into a driveway that was almost completely covered by an overgrown lawn. I peered up at the house in front of us, trying to decipher what we were doing here. The house was a weather-beaten wooden house that looked like it was one strong wind away from completely falling apart. The wooden porch surrounding it didn't look stable at all from my viewpoint.

He kills the engine and is standing next to me in record time. I stay still as he unbuckles the helmet from me head and chucks it over the handlebars. I throw my legs over and hop up, my knees knock together but I ignore them and focus on my boyfriend. He didn't step back for me, he just stayed in my personal space like he owned it. My hair brushes against his chest as I turned my focus back onto the house.

"Why are we here?" I asked curiously. He didn't answer, he simply grabbed my wrist and pulled me alongside him to the house. It's still a little dark, the sky is slowly lightening up but casts an eerie glow over the house. I'm not sure what time it is, it feels like it's been days since we snuck out of the clubhouse, but I know it's been less than 24 hours.

The porch floorboards creaked and groaned under our weight, but he paid no mind to them. I worried it would give away any second and we would be stuck under the old, dried wood and land in a makeshift graveyard for possums and other small creatures. I shivered and pressed closer to Knife.

The door easily opened when he pressed his hand against it, I wasn't surprised it wasn't locked, but it added to the eerie vibe. The house was coated in darkness, dust particles floated peacefully through the air as if they yearned to be disturbed.

I squinted, discerning through the darkness the shapes of paintings hanging on the walls. I couldn't see what the paintings were of and I wasn't sure they were even paintings.

Knife walked in like he knew exactly where he was going, ignoring the stairs and stepping into a room at the end of the hall. This had to have been the living room. A mouldy sofa sat in the centre of the room facing an ancient TV. Cushions littered the floor as well as beer cans and other stuff I couldn't distinguish. The windows were filthy, barely letting any light shine through the dirt and grime.