Chapter Two

It was cold walking home in my cut offs at baggy top. If I could prepare myself for this, ofcourse I would've worn something warmer. 

I mentally cursed at myself for being so stupid. How could I have let this happen? I left the door unlocked! Putting up a banner saying STEAL THIS CAR would be less obvious. 

It was bound to be a long walk home, too, I bet. The cold making it more dreadful, ofcourse. I tried going back in the club to find Jenny, but she was probably kidnapped. I was too mad to care. 

I glanced around me. It was really dark, and I was terrified someone would kill me or something. I didn't see anything. I don't know what I was expecting, either. 

I sighed, and clutched my bag closer to my body. I could hear a car driving behind me, but I decided to ignore it. I moved to left side of the curb so the car could drive past me, but it just didn't. 

I turned around wondering if I imagined it. I didn't. 

A really expensive looking car drove at the same speed that I walked, but the windows were black, so I couldn't see through them. 

It started driving beside me. My heart started beating in my throat and I tried ignoring it. The window rolled down, and I glanced at it, curiosity taking the better of me. 

A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes narrowed at me with his eye brows furrowed. My heart rate sped up and I looked straight ahead, trying to ignore him. 

I was going to die. He was going to kidnap me, and keep me in his basement forever. Using my body. I wasn't going to give my virginity to a guy of my choice. He was going to rape me. He was going to sell me. My life was over. 

I bit the inside of my cheek, and clutched my bag closer to my body. 

"You need a ride?" an irish accent spoke up. 

I ignored him, and kept walking. 

"It's really cold you know," 

I decided to just keep ignoring him, untill I felt a raindrop land on my cheek.

Please, no, please. Mother nature just help a female out for once please! I silently prayed. Ofcourse Mother nature just decided to be a bitch, and more drops came pouring down. In less then ten seconds I was dripping wet. 

A walk from home would be twenty minutes in this rain. I could hear the guy smirk as he said, "It's raining, too," 

I groaned, and turned my head to him. "You know, you're not making this better," 

"I can try. Just get in." He smoothly said with his drop dead accent, lifting me from my feet. 

Wait? What. No. He was a rapist.

I glared at him for a long time, my mouth going against all my rules, all my moms rules, every single inch of my body and said, "Fine." 

His car stopped as I opened the door, and sat down. A squashing sound came from the leather chair as I sat down on it, and he rolled up the window so I wouldn't get any wetter. I moved as close to the door as possable, not trusting this stranger at all, and winced when he moved closer to me, and closed my eyes shut waiting for what he was going to do to me. 

Something fuzzy and warm was wrapped around me, and I opened my eyes to see a thick blanket covering me. 

I looked at the blonde guy, surprised, and he just stared at the road as he drove away. 

"As much as I liked those shorts, you just seemed a bit cold," he smirked. 

I ignored that comment and smiled. It was a sweet gesture. Maybe he wasn't going to rape me. Or kill me.