Chapter Twelve

After his vehicle was out of sight I turned to Niall.

"Thanks..." I muttered.

"He's a dick." Niall said smiling down at me.

"No kidding," I said with a smile.

It was awkwardly quiet for a while before I cleared my throat.

"So, um... would you like to come in..?" I asked, pointing my thumb at the door.

He seemed disoriented, before he shook his head and smiled. "Yeah, sure."

* * *

After the awkward scene outside we quickly were able to form a conversation again, about just everything and nothing. We were both seated on my bed after I took a shower and changed out of his clothes. Oddly I haven't felt awkward or uncomfortable with the thought of us on my bed.

"...but that's mainly the reason I don't feel comfortable around clowns," he said, causing me to laugh.

"And heights? Like can you handle rollercoasters?"

His eyes widened and his eyebrows shot up. "Are you serious, I fuckin' love rollercoasters!"

"Me too, oh my god." I said, smiling broadly.

His eyebrows waggled. "I'm a better ride than all the rollercoasters put together," he said.

Instead of shoving him or letting him know I wasn't interested, I blushed, becoming aware of us both sitting on the bed. I looked down before I heard him chuckle and shuffle closer.

"What's wrong, Ally?"

When I heard his voice close to my ear my eyes widened, whipping my head to him. He was right in front of me. My heart beat was freaking out.

"You scared?" He whispered, hot breath fanning over my face.

I felt like my heart was drumming out of my chest when his face came closer.

"Why did you tell him you were my boyfriend?" I suddenly blurted.

He seemed taken aback by my question, before composing himself. "Heat of the moment?" He said with a grin.

His face moved closer again, eyes flickering to my lips. My breathing was erratic and my heart was thumping so loudly I was sure he could hear it.

I searched for something to say or do, just any thing to distract him from what was about to happen.

But his lips slowly touched mine and my eyes fluttered closed. His lips started moving against mine, and I felt his hands slowly holding my waist.

My arms moved to go around his neck hesistantly, not thinking clearly. We were kissing? On my bed? No, no, nope, nopedy no. This should stop. We should stop. This isn't good. But it felt good. Damn, I felt really good.

His hands pushed slightly and I complied, laying down. His lips kept moving against mine until he deepened the kiss. He hovered above me, my legs unconciously wrapping around his waist.

The hands at my waist hitched up his shirt I was wearing, and thumb rubbed smooth circles on the newly exposed skin. He didn't make a move to do more, and we stayed like that, lips savoring eachothers taste.

Suddenly a loud ring echoed around the hot stuffy room, and out of shock I suddenly bit his lip and kicked him off me with a strenght I never knew I posessed. He flew off the bed and fell to the ground as I scrambled off the bed.

"What the fuck?!" He yelled, clambering up his feet. I grasped my phone in my hand, and slid across the screen to pick up.

"Hello?" I asked sweetly, before darkly eying Niall.