Chapter Nine

"Ally I need you to listen to me," Jenny said. "This boy is bad news. His surroundings, and his friends, and did I tell you about the time he--"

"You don't know him, okay. He's actually really sweet."

Jenny just stared at me with her mouth agape. The back of her hand touched my forehead lightly. "Well you don't feel so hot, so you can't be sick--"

I smacked her hand away with a laugh. "And what about you, hm? Who have you been sleeping with?"

"Well remember when I went to that club?" she said with a blush, luckily forgetting the subject of Niall.

I nodded.

"There was a guy there, his name is Zayn and--"

"Zayn?!" I exclaimed. "Like, badboy Zayn?"

She looked away and nodded her head. "But he isn't like how they say he is! He's a really silly guy..." she trailed off when she noticed I was staring at her cross armed.

"And here you are judging Niall when you have been doing exactly what you told me not to do." I said trying my best not to smile.

"I'm sorry All, I just don't want to see you get hurt."

I smiled at her and gave her a hug. "I don't want to see you get hurt either. Tell you what, how about you and I go out tonight?" I proposed.

"Um, me and Zayn were actually going out..." she slowly said.

I let go of her and frowned. "No, I get it... you don't want to hang out with me." For extra effect I made my lip wobble.

"Okay fine! I'll cancel. I know you're faking it, drama queen," she said, playfully shoving me. "What did you have in mind?"

* * *

It was really hot inside and people were sweaty and drunk. I held Jenny close to me so I wouldn't lose her in the sea of dancing bodies.

We made our way to the bar and ordered two mixed drinks. "Did Zayn call you yet?" I asked over the blaring music.

"What?!"

"DID ZAYN CALL YOU YET?!" I screamed.

She shook her head with a pout. I pulled her in for a hug. "We are gonna get drunk and forget everything okay?"

She gave me a devillish grin. "What's up with you?! You don't usually do this kind of stuff!" she yelled into my ear.

I shook my head at her and shrugged with a smiled. She playfully shoved me and ordered kamikaze shots.

After downing the shots I felt the burn go down my throat. I pulled her with me with my mixed drink in one hand to the dance floor, or whatever was left of it anyway, and we started dancing.

I moved to the beat of the music with the recent amount of alcohol in my system dulling my mind. The music also put me in some kind of trance and I lost all my senses and forgot everything for a while. Jenny and I were moving against eachother and I noticed boys stealing glances. I felt myself get sweaty and I grasped Jennys hand.

"Lets get another drink!"

* * *

I was supposed to be tired but I wasn't. I could go on all night. My arms were up in the air, and my hips were swaying to the music. My eyes were closed and it was just me for a while.

Until I felt two hands grab my waist and a person dancing behind me. The smell was familiar and it was clearly a guy because he had his pistol all up against my behind.

I felt his face snuzzling into the crook of my neck and I didn't care. I kept dancing and moving my hips.

"If this is what you wanted you could've just asked." the voice said in my ear.

"Whats the fun of that?" I said and spun around, facing Niall. My hands grabbed his shoulders and looked up at him continuing to move my hips.

He groaned and rested his head in my neck again with his hands still on my waist, encouraging the moving of my hips. I could hear him groan against my neck and he started leaving kisses on my neck. I closed my eyes enjoying his feel and wound my fingers in his hair.

His finger tips dug into my skin and he moved my hips at a faster pace. His hands moved to my behind and he squeezed lightly before pulling me closer to him. I felt his front pressing against me and I lightly gasped.

"Thats how much I want you." He said and nibbled on my earlobe.

My heart was going wild and I was so overwhelmed I felt like my knees were going to give in. However the alcohol I have consumed was enough to make sure I didn't get tired.

I hugged him closer to me and inhaled his scent as he started giving me love bites. "Niall, stop,"I pleaded. My voice cracked and it didn't at all like an order, which was kind of what I was going for.

Either he didn't hear me or he didn't because he kept sucking on my skin while pressing me into him. The ecstacy of the music and the buzz of alcohol in my system made it impossable for me to get back to my senses and before I knew it his lips found mine.

I felt his tongue slide over my bottom lip asking for entrance. I slightly opened my mouth and his tongue slipped in my mouth. He grasped my behind and held me closer against him.

He groaned and broke up the kiss. "Lets get out of here." he gasped and took my hand before storming out the disco.

-------------------------

wHAT IS GOING ON HERE IM

im so sorry babies i didnt upload for like 4 months im so sorry i hope this chapter makes up for it♥♥♥ the next chapter will be 18++++++ even though im like 16 anyways do what u want but i warned u next chapter may or may not have sExuAl mOod ok bye ily i might not update bc im moving all the way from where i am to a whole other country and its allot on my head and i have to say goodbye to my life and friends and i hate it and depressed and stuff anyways i read all your comments and i love them so much!♥♥♥ vote fan comment whatever do what u want ily