Chapter Six

"Shut. Up." Jenny said, staring at me wide eyed. "Are you serious?" 

I nodded. 

"The Niall Horan? Have you not at all heard about his reputation?" 

I sheepishly smiled at her. "Keep your voice down," I begged for the second time since I told her about the whole Niall thing. 

"I am not going to keep my voice down, Alls. I don't believe this!" 

I groaned, and rolled my eyes. "Look, I'll tell you after school, alright," 

She gave me a long stare, still not believing me. "How can you be so calm about this?" she exclaimed, still not keeping her voice down. 

"Beause I know nothing will happen between us, okay? Just one date. He said if I didn't like it, he'd leave me alone. So that's why I'm calm. He'll leave me alone," 

Honestly, that's what I was thinking. I was a little insecure because of his blunt moves, and his confidence. I did not want to fall for anyone, ever. I had my reasons. I didn't exactly know what Jenny meant with his reputation, so I made a note to self to ask her later today. 

"But what if you do like it?" Jenny pushed on. 

I gave her my final death stare, and clearly stated, "After school," 

"Fine," she groaned, and after that the bell rang, signalling fifth period started, and lunch break was over. 

* * * 

He held my hand and smiled down at me. I saw his face, but instead of keeping distance I actually got up on my tip toes and wrapped my arms around his neck. He grabbed me by the waist, and pressed his lips against mine. 

Suddenly he pulled away, and started walking away from me. "Wait!" I yelled, trying to run after him. But sand formed at my feet and and I pulled me away from him. I started sinking into the sand, and Niall just kept walking. "Niall, come back!" 

"Miss Lawley!" 

My eyes flickered open, and I shot up, looking at my calculus' teacher, Mr. Green. He was looking at me expectantly, waiting for something. 

"Uh, what?" I muttered, still thick with sleep. I already forgot what my dream was about, but I had a weird sensation I talked in my sleep again, according to the laughs going around the class room.  

"I asked you what the length is of the cilinder," 

I blushed a bright red, and glanced at Jenny, praying through my eyes for help. She shrugged, with a worried look. My eyes flicked back to Mr. Green. 

"Five?" I guessed, hoping for the best. 

He just looked at me, and turned around. "Everyone, this is what you should not do during class. The correct answer is thirty-four point five centimeters...." 

My phone vibrated in my pocket as I tried to regain my concious self. I took it out, and I had a new message. 

From: Stalker

I'm picking you up at seven. Wear something sexy ;) xo

I groaned, and rolled my eyes. I noticed I forgot to change his name from stalker to Niall, but I didn't feel a need to change it.

The bell rang, and school was over. Everyone around me sighed in exhaustion and relief, and stormed out of the classroom. I was one of the last to leave. 

While I was walking to my locker, someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see Jenny starting to walk beside me. 

"Yo," I said with a smile. She glanced at me sideways, and smiled back.