3

(mons POV)

We all hurried to the meeting room and sat down.

We all then started guessing over what the announcement could be but everytime we'd say our guess we'd say it's ridiculous or it's not possible.

"Yha, why do you think we're here?" I asked, my right leg is now shaking. She realized my right leg was shaking and then she replied, "Mon not to make you more nervous or anxious but from that smirk she gave us all definitely has to do with one of us getting terminated". I began to get a little more anxious but then thought to myself why'd I get fired if I haven't done anything because I'm new. It helped me calm down but then realized it could still be possible.

Just then Khun Sam entered the room. I began to shake my leg again and stared down at the floor.

I looked up and saw she was looking at everyone with a deadly stare. We were all anxious and scared of what she had to announce. She then spoke and everyone was startled hearing her voice.

"Everyone, you know that I've been managing this company the best I can, so all of us can stay here like a family"
She spoke while having her hands behind her back.

"I have one question tho. And I need you to speak only the truth" she said, making us even more anxious
"Family members must not date, correct?" She added.

We all gasped and looked at each other trying to guess who it is that's dating each other.
"Chin! It's you, right?" Noi asked.
"Huh no!" Chin argued

"Is it you, mhee? With whom are you dating" Yha asked

"You cant cound the delivery man!" Mhee replied to Yha.

Just then Khun Sam walked over to her TV and put on a videotape that was caught on camera. It was two employees showing love and affection, nobody guessed who it was until Khun Sam replayed the tape.

"Toey!" Noi yelled. The employee looked embarrassed and afraid. Everyone looked at her in shock and Khun Sam just smirked like she had just set something or someone on fire and enjoyed watching it happen.

"Ae!" Noi yelled once again. Everyone turn to the other employee and stared at him in shock just like they did with toey.

We turned to Khun Sam and just stared. She then put her hands infront of her and threw 2 envelopes on a seat in front of her.

"Ge your things and leave, here are your last paychecks. You're all excused." She says as she walks away. We were all in shocked but we couldn't help but feel bad for the 2 employees.

"I feel bad for them" I said, looking at the 2 employees grab their paychecks and head upstairs to pack up and leave. I know how it feels to get fired in front of everyone and it's the worst! Not only is it embarrassing but it's humiliating.

"Yeah, I knew there was a thing going on between them but I never thought they'd get caught" Yha says, looking down at her hands.

"Guys let's head back upstairs and say goodbye to them" Noi said as she leaves upstairs. Everyone including me followed. I turned around and took a glance before leaving and caught Khun Sam looking at me

She then signaled me to head back downstairs with her index finger, I didn't want to be scolded next so I did as she signaled.

"Guys I'll catch up with you in a few, if I don't get to say goodbye to them before they leave please say I said goodbye and I wish I got able to work with them" I said, wishing they didn't ask why. "Of course see you there Mon, don't get lost" Yha replied, following the rest.

I went back downstairs and saw Khun Sam was still waiting.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked.
  "You're new here, let me guide you how to work things properly so you won't make any mistakes in the future" Khun Sam offered.
"Oh..uh..actually Yha already said she'll help me out" I said, hoping she wouldn't yell at me.

"Do you want to get fired?" She asked coldly.
"Uh no ma'am" I replied, my voice now cracking.

"Then accept my offer. Give me your line ID" she said, pulling out her phone from her pocket.

"Yes?" I asked, feeling confused.

"So I can text you my address?" She replied, having her arms crossed.

"Oh yes sure" I replied, pulling out my phone.

I gave her my line ID but before I left she stopped me

"I'm not done talking. Come to my house today, we'll train today and tomorrow until you know how to work things properly. Until then you'll be coming to my house everyday. We start today, come over at 9:00. I'll see you there soon, Mon" she said before walking off.

I didn't realize I started blushing at how she's so bold. I shook it off and went upstairs with the rest.

(Next part tmr🤭)