7

( Sam's POV)

We arrived home safely and we immediately went inside due to the cold.

Once I opened the door to my house my dog, kiki, came running over to me. Signaling he wants to be carried. Kiki is a German shepherd, he's not really friendly towards new people.

I put kiki down and he immediately went to Mon once he touched the ground.

He circled around her for a little while, I found it pretty funny.

Mon then kneeled down and kiki gave her his paw. I was a bit surprised since kiki always barks but I mean it's Mon who wouldn't like her. She even has my dog wrapped around her fingers!

"Aw he's so cute, what's his or her name?" She asked as she pet him in his back gently.

"Kiki, he's a boy. Usually he barks but I guess he likes you" I replied looking away as I realize I'm starting to smile.

"Aww, Kiki, that's so cute. I love that name." She says as she continues to play around with kiki

"Come on let's work" I say, going upstairs.

Mon didn't say anything she just followed, and so did kiki.

We entered my bedroom and as soon as we did kiki jumped onto my bed and started roaming around.

"Kiki, sit!" I say. "Good boy"

Mon was looking around until I realized she kept staring at a necklace of mine.

"You like?" I asked, sitting down on my bed.

"Yes it's really beautiful" she replied.

"Keep it." I say as I put kiki in my lap.

"Huh?! No I can't take such thing" she answers.

"It's an order" I demand.

"Khun Sam!" She says as she walks over to me

I smirked at her then I walked over to the necklace. I grabbed it then walked back to Mon. I made her turn around and I gently put the necklace on her.

"There, that wasn't so hard" I say sitting down on my bed.

"I think it looks better on you" she replies.

"Are you flirting with me?" I tease as I smirk

"Maybe ?" She replied.

We made eye contact with each other but we immediately broke into laughter.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.

"A little bit but I can wait until tomorrow" Mon replied, looking at her necklace.

"What do you want to eat?" I ask, admiring her features as I wait for her response.

"A simple dish is fine" she replies. I looked away and pretended I wasn't even looking at her. "Khun Sam stop staring at me, you're making me nervous!"

"Nervous? I make you nervous babe?" I reply as I get up and walk towards her.
She didn't reply, she backed up until she reached the wall. "Hm? Answer my question babe"

"Yes.." she replies as she trys her bes to avoid eye contact. She started to look at random things in the room. I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "Why do I make you nervous? Hm?" I ask. She tried to look away but I didn't let her. "You know I'm not letting you go if you don't answer"

"Uh.. you..make me nervous..because.." she kept looking away but everytime she did I made her look at me. I noticed she kept looking at my lips then at my eyes. I wanted to go for it but I didn't know if I should. I was shy and nervous so I understood how she felt.

"You make me nervous because you're so pretty!" She answered. I was surprised at how fast she said it but I still understood it.

I smirked and then walked back to my bed and started to order 2 hamburgers for us to eat while we work.

(Mons POV)

" Are you hungry?" Khun Sam asked.

It's cute how even if she acts so cold blooded she really isn't.
"A little bit but I can wait until tomorrow" I reply as I look at my new necklace she had given me.

"What do you want to eat?" She asks, staring at me.

"A simple dish is fine" I answered. I started to feel my cheeks feel warm and I started to feel my heart racing faster. "Khun Sam stop staring at me, you're making me nervous!" I say. I didn't mean to say it, yet it still came out.

"Nervous? I make you nervous babe?" She asks. She stood up from her bed and started walking towards me. I was panicking. I started to back up until I reached the wall. I panicked even more.

"Hm? Answer my question babe"

"Yes.." I replied, trying to avoid eye contact. I looked everywhere around in her room except her deadly eyes. I thought I was okay now but I wasn't . She grabbed my chin and made me look at her. There's tension between us, but nothing will happen. "Why do I make you nervous? Hm?" She asked. I tried to look away but she didn't let me. "You know I'm not letting you go if you don't answer"

Uh.. you..make me nervous..because.." i kept looking away but every time I did she made her look at me. I couldn't help but just stare at her beautiful pink lips and brown eyes. I wanted to go for it but I didn't know if I should. I was shy and nervous.

"You make me nervous because you're so pretty!" I answered. I wanted to throw myself off something right there. As soon as I said that she smirked at me then walked back to her bed

Khun Sam has this hold on me but I can't understand how to edplain.

____

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING IVE BEEN SO BUSY IM REALLY SORRY YOU GUYS!

- br1 ?