9

( Sam's POV )

It was around 6:20 when I heard Mon's phone vibrating. I wanted to just turn around and ignore it, but I just couldn't. I didn't want to wake her up either. She looked so peaceful sleeping, she looked cute. 

I slowly started getting up and I started walking towards her phone.

Once I reached the nightstand where her phone was, I saw who kept calling.

"Nop💗"

What does he want.

I declined his call but as soon as I started walking back to my side of the bed, it rang again.

Does this guy ever stop?

Curiosity got over me and all I could think about was what he wanted to say this early in the morning.

Finally, I accept his phone call. I went to the bathroom and closed the door behind me so Mon wouldn't wake up. Once I closed the door quietly I put the phone close to my ear.

"Mon?! Where are you. Dad said you didn't come home? Are you okay? Send me your location I'll pick you up..Mon please say something I'm getting worried"

I wanted to just throw the phone on the ground and smash it into pieces but I can't. It's not my phone, I'm not even supposed to be snooping.

I immediately hung up the call and quietly went back to bed, but before I put her phone on silent mode and put it to charge since her phone was at 20%.

8:45 am

I woke up due to too much movement. I wanted to fall back asleep but I couldn't. What caught my eye was Mon sitting up on my bed.

"Khun Sam! We're late for work! It's 8:45, we were supposed to be there at 7:45!" she says, shaking me to wake up.

I quickly sit up and start to rub my eyes, my vision starts to blur more and more. I try to rub my eyes more to get the blurriness to fade. At last, it faded and I could see perfectly fine.

(Mons POV)

I woke up due to having a bad dream, it was something deep that happened in the past. It has been over 2 years, yet i can't get over it. Everyday, every night, anytime it haunts me.

I grabbed my phone and saw it was plugged into a charger. I figured I somehow woke up in the middle of the night and started charging it. But I don't remember doing that? I shrug it off and slowly unplug my phone to check the time.

8:45 AM

Once I saw the time I was immediately about to go back to sleep.. until I realized what the time actually was.

"8:45!?" I sat back up and was about to get up and leave until I realized I'm wearing Khun sam's clothing, and she was still deep asleep. I went back to the bed and started to shake it to wake her up.

"Khun Sam! We're late for work! We were supposed to be there at 7:45!". I continue to shake her until I think she finally realized what I said and she immediately sat up.

She started rubbing her eyes and then looked at me. "Let's hurry" she says in her morning voice. We both got up and I did my makeup in her mirror across from her bed. All I did was put on a little bit of concealer and chapstick.

I was about to leave but the I remembered that I was still in Khun sam's clothes. I looked at my clothes and stared. "Guess that'll do"

I was about to change into them when all of a sudden Sam comes out. She was wearing a white dress and black heels. As she realized I was changing her eyes widen and she quickly looked away. "Sorry" she muttered.

"It's fine" I reply. I was about to take off my top but I was stopped as soon as she spoke. "Wait" she says, turning around still covering her eyes with her left hand. "You could grab some of my clothes if you want"

"No it's okay I don't wanna be a bother" I say, rejecting her kind offer. "I insist" she demands, "Wearing the same clothes from yesterday is unprofessional"

I finally gave in and looked at her closet. White, black, grey. No pink. I thought she would at least have any different color clothing but no it's all the same.

"Here you could wear this" she says as she pulls out a beautiful white off the shoulder top, and black jeans. "Wear it with your new necklace, I'll wait for you in the car. Oh and I left an extra toothbrush in there so you could brush your teeth. Excuse me now" she says. I like this side of her. The kind side of her. Something about her makes me feel happy.

I snapped out of my thoughts and quickly went into the bathroom to change. I saw she had left me a bright pink toothbrush with a small toothpaste. I smiled at it, knowing she knows my favorite color is pink.

I continued to get ready and at last after 7 minutes of struggling I made it. I quickly went downstairs and into the front yard where her car was parked.

"Do you have everything ready?" She questions. "Yep, we're good" I answer. She nods and starts the car. She started to speed up a bit so it didn't take us long to arrive at work. I'm still processing how I just slept over at my boss's house! What will people think of that?