Dron's siblings

So these aren't really new ship kids, I haven't made a new one in ages tho 0_0, these are Dron's siblings. I did say in her chapter for her when i first made her that i might make some siblings for her but didn't for ages cause i wasn't too sure. I did make one of her siblings a few years ago during lockdown and that was Harco. And i made Viridiflora a few weeks or days ago (idk) and i just finished the others just now. Dron's siblings ,whereas they are techniaclly ship kids, they're not ,like, main ship kids like Dron. (idk how to explain it) So here they are...

 (idk how to explain it) So here they are

The first and oldest is Hester. While Dron is currently attending Hogwarts, i couldn't really decide whether or not to make Hester currently attending school also or finished with skl so that's still up for debate which one to go with. With her name i wasn't too sure what to do for it so i looked up names for slytherin girls and the name Hester caught my interest the most so that's her name.

The one that's already known is Dron. She's The Second kid. And it's a bit obvious what her name is. (the name for her parents ship, just like 95% of the other sks i make) and since stuff already kinda known about her this is all the description you're getting.

Next are the twins. (Yep, we've got twins here.) Obviously they're still little so they don't attend skl yet. Their names (as you can obviously see) are Apothecary and Viridiflora. With their names i got a bit creative i guess you could say. I mean, not really but anyway. For Apothecary's name i looked up what another name for a red rose is (cause when i looked up what flowers represented Gryffindor and Slytherin all i could find was roses.) and got Apothecary and when i looked up another name for green rose i got 'rosa chinesis viridiflora' which is where Viridiflora gets her name from.

And lastly is the youngest, Harco. I made him, like i said, a few years ago in lockdown. And only realised afterwards how much i made him look like what draco did when i made him on gacha club XD. But yeah, like the twins he's not in skl either cause he's the youngest.

Thta's all i really got to say bout these lot rn so yh. If you guys wanna see more of Dron's siblings let me know. Thta's all.

Bye xxxxxxxx