TGMD kid

(Bruh, the photo XD)

Okay so, this one and the next kid, i've been debating making for a while cause i didn't know if it was a little too weird but making these kids are enjoyable and so is coming up with their characters (personalities, hobbies, ect.) and at this point i think it's more of finding duos that i find interesting and making an sk for them cause it's fun.  But anyway, here is the kid for basil and ratigan.

  But anyway, here is the kid for basil and ratigan

(i think i should've cropped the pic a bit more. Rip.)

but yh, here she is. Also, she's supposed to be holding a magnifying glass but that's the closest thing i could get on gl2. I tried to make it so she looked like a rat and a mouse. (a weird thing with this one. out of all the animal characters i've made, i feel like this is the only one that would actually, biologically make sense 0-0) She likes to investigate mysteries like her dad and she's super clever as well. (If you've seen the great mouse detective y'know how smart both ratigan and basil were so..)

(How many of these different versions of sherlock kids are there now? Like....wait, theres only two? huh, felt like there were more. oh well.)

but yh, i made her and the next kid a while ago but didn't post them so oops.