Cast

Aimee Garcia as Aquila Isabel Potter-Black. Born July 31st 1980.

• Aquila: means eagle and is the eagle constellation on the celestial equator and is the brightest star.

• Isabel: is a Spanish variant of the Hebrew name "Elizabeth" meaning "pledged to God." And the most famous is Isabella of Castile she was married to Ferdinand I, I think but it could have been Ferdinand the II.

Aquila is 5"4 with a slim athletic build, curly black hair and silver eyes. She has a petite frame, charming smile and is of Hispanic and Scottish ethnicity on James' side and British on Sirius' side.

Family:

Dads; James and Sirius

Uncles;
• Regulus Black (Godfather).
• Remus Lupin (Godfather).
• Charlus Potter.
• Ted Tonks.
• Lucius Malfoy
• Rodolphus Lestrange
• Rabastan Lestrange

Aunts;
• Andromeda Tonks.
• Marlene McKinnon-Meadows (Godmother).
• Dorcas Meadows-McKinnon (Godmother).
• Dorea Black-Potter.
• Narcissa Malfoy
• Bellatrix Lestrange

Grandmothers;
• Euphemia Isabel Potter née García
• Walburga Black

Grandfathers;
• Fleamont Hamish Potter
• Orion Regulus Black

Cousins;
• Nymphadora Tonks.
• Rhea Lestrange.
• Draco Malfoy

Michael Peña as James Luis Potter-Black

Michael Peña as James Luis Potter-Black. Born March 27th 1960.

• James: means "supplanter." And also named after English and Scottish Monarch James VI and I.

• Luis: is the Spanish form of the French boy's name Louis, which was derived from the German name Ludwig. It means "famous battle."

James is 5"7 with an athletic build, messy black hair, hazel brown eyes and round glasses. He is Puerto Rican and Mexican on his mother's side and Scottish on father's side. He is a male bearer, the first in the Potter line since Ignotus Peverell who was alive nearly 800 years ago.

"'Sirius, you know we met on the train at eleven, then we grew closer and started dating in fourth year, then we got married out of Hogwarts...'"

"'Right, right. Anyways, you know we always wanted children right? Well we will have them and we have to find Godparents and inform Moony, Loki and... okay, I'm trying to say that I'm expecting!'"

Family:

Daughter; Aquila
Husband; Sirius
Mother; Euphemia Isabel Potter née García
Father; Fleamont Hamish Potter

Parents-in-law;
• Walburga Black
• Orion Black

Aunt;
Dorea Black-Potter.