Chapter Three, Plans and Consequences

~ Ministry of Magic, London ~

"I need to speak to Madam Bones immediately!" The portrait of Headmaster Everard shouted, not caring if he seemed uncouth as he tried to draw attention to himself from within the depths of the Ministry; time was of the essence. Finally he heard hurried footsteps approaching him which appeared to be none other than Arthur Weasley but now that he knew what this poor man's wife was up to with Dumbledore and a Miss Evans, Headmaster Dumbledore was able to recognised the slight glazed look in his eyes and he feared that this poor man had been subjected to the very same treatment that they intended for Lord James Potter-Black.
"Headmaster Everard, is everything alright?" Arthur Weasley asked the portrait concerned.

"Mr Weasley, I need to speak to Madam Bones immediately. It is of the utmost urgency." Everard's portrait beseeched.
"I - of course." Arthur agreed, the glazed-look fading slightly as he sent of an urgent Patronus message to the Head of the DMLE but the second the silver weasel scampered out of sight the glazed-look reappeared destroying any hope the once headmaster of Hogwarts had that Arthur was beating the potions; however, it was so slight that if you didn't know what to look for or he supposed didn't know the man extremely well, you wouldn't ever notice any difference in him. He only hoped that Madam Bones would be able to help and that Dumbledore's control on their world wasn't too strong so that he avoided the consequences.

* * *

~ 12 Grimmauld Place, London ~

"Lyra!" Phineas Nigellus Black called loudly, he wasn't so uncouth as to shout within his family's home. A crack announced the arrival of Lyra (Orion and Walburga's new house-elf after they gave Kreacher to Regulus and Remus after their Bonding along with Black Cottage) who curtsied before the painting dressed in a black pleated skirt, silver blouse with the Black crested sewn into the left breast pocket, and dark navy shoes adorned her feet.
"Headmaster Black. What can Lyra do for you?" She asked, standing with her hands clasped neatly before her.
"Are Orion and Walburga in? I need to speak with them urgently." Phineas Nigellus informed the elf cordially.