Doom Imagines + Headcanons

Fair warning: These are pretty damn old. [Two Year+]

 [Two Year+]

DoomSlayer

- Technically he doesn't need sleep and he tries not to, thanks to the night terrors that fill his nights, but if you ask he would try to put time aside to have a quick power nap.

- Despite what outsiders may think, the Slayer likes to be the little spoon. It makes it seem like he's the one being protected for once. That's not to say he won't be the big spoon if his partner asks.

- Sometimes he doesn't even sleep during those rare nap times. Instead, he just stares at your features, trying to save every little detail about it. He fears that one day you'll disappear like everything else he loves. So he tries to remember.

The Doom Slayer, a man who could barely be considered a man but more like a demon-killing God; a beast who has torn apart demons of all various sizes, is currently in the grasp of his lover. His partner's hands rubbed circles around his back and hummed softly that rumbled through their chest. They kiss the top of the Slayer's head before he drifts off to sleep.

He feels at peace for once.

- Most of his nightmares are memories of him being back in Hell, fighting for his life again. But on rare occasions, he'll wake up just by how weird the dream was. He'll nudge you awake and tell you about it. Or even better, you'll hear him mumble about those weird dreams.

"I'm going to beat the shit outta you," Slayer uttered, as [Y/N] tried their best not to laugh. "Who?" [Y/N] whispered, a snicker following after. "The Breadman." [Y/N] is going to lose it one of these days.

- However during those really bad nights when the nightmares really get to him, please don't hesitate to take care of him. He appreciates just you being there and helping him. He won't delay doing the same for you either.

Marauder

- He is stubborn. Half the time he returns, he's about to fall over, yet he still vocalizes that he's fine, doesn't need sleep, etc. The best way to deal with this is either A) Gently hum to him and drag him to bed. Or B) Grab one of his horns and forcibly pull him into the bed. [A dangerous game you're playing at, but it works. Even if it leaves you a little sore, the morning comes.]

- He doesn't like his body, he doesn't like the sins he has committed that stains his body. Sometimes he goes through phases where he doesn't allow anyone to touch his body. During these times the best you can do is be patient and do small touches.

"Love," [Y/N] spoke out, their hand barely brushing their lover's hand. With that, the Marauder jumped back, pushing his beloved away from him. His eyes softened as he stared at [Y/N] small form. "Why would you love a monster like me?" He spoke in his love tongue. "With the sins I committed, I should be with the worst of the worst." [Y/N] frowned at his comment, and grabbed his hand.

It barely covers his thumb and he nearly chuckled at the sight. "Come on love, you're tired, you'll feel better in the morning," [Y/N] whispered and dragged him to the bedroom.

- The Marauder is as stiff as a board when he sleeps and a light sleeper. So if you move a lot in your sleep, he won't hesitate to put you on his chest and hold you there. Don't even bother trying to escape, you're stuck there until the morning.

- Congratulations! You got yourself your very own personal heater! He's the best to cuddle up with during the cold winter months, and literally, Hell to be in the same bed with during the burning summer.