001 • 𝚞𝚗

𝗣𝗢𝗩:☆𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻☆6TEEN

𝗣𝗢𝗩:
☆𝗞𝗮𝗶𝗮 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻☆
6TEEN

it is 9:00 in the evening and Kaia was hungry

it is 9:00 in the evening and Kaia was hungry. she had just come back from school but they had nothing good in the school store, so she ended up starving.

she made her way down the stairs from her room to fetch something to eat, but was met with an empty kitchen.

she walked back up to her room, grabbing an oversized essentials hoodie with black leggings. she walked into the bathroom, not forgetting to grab some lotion, aquaphor and her favorite princess perfume by Vera Wang.

after she finished changing, she made her way downstairs. "ma!", she yelled, about to alert her mom that she would be heading out. "i'm going to the store imma be back in 10"

" alright Aya be sure to watch your surroundings. come back safe " her mom said walking down the stairs from her room to meet with her daughter. "alright ma i got you" she giggled and pulled her mom into a big hug.

"love you Aya" her mom said softly while rubbing her back. "i love you too. remember i'll be back in 10!" she broke from the hug opening the front door.

"alright Aya, i'm keeping your word for that." her mother put her hand on her hip looking at her daughter. "promise ma" Kaia laughed while going down the steps of her house about to meet the sidewalk. her mother closed the front door as Kaia made her way to the deli.

Kaia's mom had just turned 32. She was really young and cool. She wasn't too strict, not that she needed to be. Kaia was never a bad kid. She was always a straight A student, and never stirred any trouble or drama.

Many people wanted to fight her because of her beauty, but her mother always told her that she was a pretty girl, and that it would be a shame for someone to scratch up her face with their filthy hands in a fight.

She figured that her mother was right, because most of the people that wanted to fight her were girls that were jealous of her for effortlessly catching the eyes of their boyfriends.