Chapter 1...from the start.

A long long ago there was a queen named Teka Amilia who was pregnant with her 3rd child and a king named Sebastian Michals the father of the children, one sunny afternoon at garden of Elements outside the castle, Teka's water suddenly broke, Teka was then rushed to the delivery tent," push Teka push" the doctor said, Teka took a big .push and the popped right out"WAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAA" the baby said, Teka held her baby and Sebastian and Teka decided to name her Alice. 2 months have passed and Alice is 2 months old, Teka has put Alice to bed. 2 hours after everyone was peacefully sleeping. An old thin, short lady with a black cloak covering her whole body came into Alice's room making sure no one was there, no one near or in the room. The mysterious lady stayed in the room for one hour until she stole Alice. When the lady picked up  Alice, Alice started to cry louder and louder to the point where she woke everyone up in the castle and everyone rushed to her room to see what was wrong, her parents were stunned to see what was happening they tried their best to stop the mysterious lady but they sadly couldn't stop her. The creepy old lady took Alice to her cottage where no one could find them and raised Alice there. It has been 15 years since that day and Alice is now 15 years of age,  "Alice hunny wake up you're gonna be late for flower picking with your brother and u have to take your first pill of the day" said Cloe  "5 more minutes mom" Alice said in a low tired voice. Alice finally woke after getting pulled out of bed by her mom, Alice mom gave Alice her first pill of the day, Alice had no clue what the pill did so she decided to put it in her mouth but not swallow it, Alice then went to the bathroom and spat it out in the toilet and flushed it down the toilet. After Alice did all of that she put her day dress on, fixed her hair in a high ponytail, and went to the kitchen. " So honey, what kind of flowers are you picking today in the garden?" Cloe said in a questioning voice, " I'm planning on picking blue and white flowers today and maybe some red ones."Alice then got up after finishing her breakfast, grabbed her basket and coat and headed out the door, while Alice was skipping her way down the path to the garden, she saw a tall blonde haired man getting put in rope by the towns protesters, " hey let him go" Alice said ina scared voice, "who are you" said the protectors, " im- im Alice of umm granbell" said Alice , the protectors wouldn't let the man go so Alice threw an apple at then,took the man and ran, " why are you doing this you don't even know me i could be a bad person" the man said, " because you don't look like a bad person, are you?" said Alice, " I'm not they just got the wrong guy i promise, and  sweetheart what's your name?" The man said, " my name is Alice," Alice said in a sassy voice. Alice took the man to her secret hideout and untied him, they stared at each other after Alice untied him " uhh i have to get back, I'll see you later." Alice then left....