Chapter 5.... Happy ever after

Bella's pov...
I ran around the Wreckage looking for my parents and siblings, but then I saw a woman that looked just like Alice holding my little sister by her neck in the air, " ALICE WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SISTER" I yelled but then my Alice ran up to me, " who- who is that woman and why does she look like me" Alice said, " I don't know but she better get her hands off my sister" I say , she they dropped my sister on the ground and looked at us Alice and I were terrified. She lifted her hand up and pushed me back and made a force field in front of me blocking me from helping Alice. The lady then made fireballs with her hands and said "come on Alice i know you have some power left in you" Alice then tried to do the same thing but failed, so the lady threw both of the fireballs at Alice and killed her "ALICE NO" a lady said the lady had red hair and red eyes, she ran up the Alice body and put a ring on her finger, Alice then rose up from the ground with a white barrier forming around her, she then came back to life. "You were right I do still have power left but I just need a little JUMP START"

Alice said while forming lava and ice balls in her hand, she then struck the lady and the lady struck back, they fought and fought

Alice said while forming lava and ice balls in her hand, she then struck the lady and the lady struck back, they fought and fought. And soon they stopped. The last one standing was Alice.
Alice pov.... After all of that fighting my mom, Chad and i all went home we sadly had to leave Bella but when we got home i got a warm welcoming there were fireworks lights parades and so much more, it has been 5 years since that day and i am now 20 years old and happily married to Chad with twins, we live in my moms castle with my 9 siblings well it's gonna be 10 because my mom is pregnant again, but besides that everything is going good there's peace, and happiness and i don't have to take those pills anymore i can express my powers the way i want. I am still taking training lessons because there is still a lot I need to learn about my powers but other than that everything is fine. " PRINCESS YOU NEED TO EVACUATE NOW AND DON'T WORRY KIDS ARE FINE BUT YOU NEED TO LEAVE NOW" a guard said i ran out of the castle and saw her......