Chapter 4.... The real world

When Alice and Chad got to the village,Alice was shocked because her adoptive mom told her that the village was a horrible place with monsters and demons, but in Alice eyes the village was nothing like that, there were lots of people in suits and dresses, there where stands with different types of thing selling at each stand, but Alice then saw a huge castle in the distance of the village. After seeing the village she was determined to explore but she made going to the castle her final and last thing. She started exploring the different things in the village and Chad had some coins so Alice bought me some rings, necklaces and this weird looking bracelet. The bracelet was silver with flowers and green emerald gems on it. After buying all of my things Alice went to the castle, they tried to go in the castle but it was blocked by two guards with swords and guns, Alice tried to tell them that she the daughter of the most powerful woman in the world and all universities, they didn't listen so Alice and Chad had to sadly leave, after leaving Chad could tell Alice was disappointed so Chad had a plan, "Alice I have a plan let's sneak in and don't worry we won't get caught" Chad said, Alice nodded, they then snuck in the castle and explored but soon they were discovered by one of the princesses living in the castle, "hey who are you and what are you doing here, wait.......ALICE"  the girl then ran up to Alice and hugged her tight, " do i know you?" Alice said in confusion, " well kinda and kind not i used to babysit you when you were just a little baby, but your mom said she didn't want you remembering me so i had to stop", the girl said, " oh yeah my name is Bella by the way" Bella said, Bella, Chad and Alice all walked around the castle having fun and playing games, at one point they all got tired and we all went to Bella's room. Bella's room was so amazing, it had snack bars, a nice mini living room and so L more. Since they were all tired, they decided to take a nap. While they were taking a nap the gotten Woken up by a big bang in the castle, "what's going on" Alice and Chad said, "I-I- I don't know-" Bella said "ms Bella you and your friends need to evacuate the castle NOW" the guard said after he burst into Bella's room, they all rushed out the castle and saw that everything was destroyed and everyone........

ALICE THE PRINCESS OF ELEMENTS On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara