Snowdin

((Y/N)'s POV)

I was eating my 3rd cinnamon bun and they just tasted so good. The rabbit lady that gave me these is just watching me eat and I made sure to stay away from her. When I finished my third one, I tried to leave, but then I heard the door open behind me. I tried to cover my head with my shirt to not show that I was human and hopefully they would not figure it out. Bonnie just turned to the monster that came in and I tried to not even look at them.

???-I got your text. What's so important that I had to come as soon as possible? I have an inn to run.

Bonnie-This little one. ~

I panicked and tried to run for the door, but the monster was still in front of it and stopped me. She looked mad until my shirt slid down and she saw who I was. She even had another bunny behind her looking at me.

 She even had another bunny behind her looking at me

???-Ohhhhh. Lookie what we have. ~

I backed up away from her and tried to look for another way, but the only door was behind the new rabbit. I suddenly got picked up from behind by Bonnie and she held me tight when I tried to push away from her then the other bunny came over to help hold me still.

???-Awwwww. Bonnie, he's adorable. Hi there. My name is Jasmine. ~

Bonnie-Little guy had 3 cinnamon buns. We still need to put him somewhere.

Jasmine-You didn't call the queen?

Bonnie-Do 'you' want to give him to the queen? Look at him. ~

Jasmine-... I'll give him the big room upstairs in the inn.

Bonnie-Isn't that taken still?

Jasmine-Not anymore.

(Y/N)-Put me down! Put me down!

I tried to struggle more and they took me outside while holding me, but before they could get me into the building next door, a wave of came over and knocked them over. I flew a couple of feet and landed on the snow and saw them on the ground too, so I ran.

Bonnie-No! Come back!

(No POV)

All the snow on the roof suddenly fell on the bunny women when they got up. They felt so cold that they had to go inside and change out of their wet and snowy clothes to start warming up.

Sansa's mind-Sorry ladies... He's taken. ~

((Y/N)'s POV)

I ran to hide behind a Christmas tree with presents under it and then looked to see if I was followed. I think I was ok now, but when I turned around, I saw another monster.

 I think I was ok now, but when I turned around, I saw another monster