Another Human

(???'s POV)

I woke up feeling so dizzy and in pain on the ground, but I did my best to get up and look around. This place was dark and my vision was blurry, so I waited for my vision to clear, but it got a little worse when I fell over on something soft. By the time I felt less dizzy and my vision cleared, I finally got up, but it was a little hard to walk. I saw a tunnel that looked like it was the only way I could go, but first, I looked up at the hole I fell into. When I started walking, I went for the wall to lean on it to help me walk. I found a door at the end of this path, so there was a good chance that this is the way out and it took me to another room with some sunlight in a small part in the middle of the room... Another good sign of a way out. I checked my phone, but to no surprise, not only did I expect to not find a signal, it was cracked and most likely dead, but I did see my reflection a little when I was in the light.

 I checked my phone, but to no surprise, not only did I expect to not find a signal, it was cracked and most likely dead, but I did see my reflection a little when I was in the light

Frisk-*Sigh*... The rescue team will track me soon enough.

I kept on going and found strange rooms with symbols and stuff in them. There was even a room with spikes in it, but I tested the water before I just swam around the spikes to get to the next room. I wondered if my son came this way since he was missing and not found on the mountain he was last spotted at... I felt determined to find him here since it makes the most sense. No mauled body, no signs of an animal attack, and no blood, so he most likely fell down here... I just wonder where here is. The more rooms I went into with broken floors that I fell through, but could be guided by leaves, like a puzzle, I kept on smelling burnt dust.

Frisk's mind-What could start a fire down here?... Maybe it's something else.

I kept on going to see other weird rooms until I started to hear crying coming from one of them. I turned around a corner and saw someone crying next to a tree, and they didn't notice me. I only saw a purple dress and I wanted to see their face to comfort them properly.

Frisk-Hello... Hello?... What happened?

I tried to get her attention, but it didn't happen until I got closer to her and she turned around to face me... I froze in place from what I saw.

 I froze in place from what I saw