𓆩♡𓆪NOTES𓆩♡𓆪

Hello! I'm the author of this story as you may know :>

You can call me "Mireille" if you'd like!

So just a few notes while reading this...

I'm new to the OMORI fandom, and I haven't played the game yet. This means I don't fully know the game's story that well, so I could make some mistakes. Sorry about it in advance!

This is a fanfiction, and I do not own any of the characters in the story. They belong to the creator of the game, OMORI, namely OMOCAT.

This is also my first book on Wattpad. I usually only write to myself, so there won't be any professional work here hehe.

No swearing, and I don't write lemons/smut/limes! (The story's mostly angst and fluff)

!! WARNING: Mentions of death, suicide, mental issues, disturbing imagery, and the like. If you are uncomfortable with these topics, you may not proceed to read this story.

NONE of the displayed art is mine! All credits go to the artists, I'll try my best to credit the right owners.

I'm still a busy student and I have academic priorities so updating my story could be slow, and I apologize in advance.

There will obviously be SPOILERS! Just a warning in advance hehe.

The story revolves around the plot if Mari survived the fall off the stairs. Mostly my AU's and Headcanons, so yeah please enjoy and thanks so much for reading!

--- ACHIEVEMENTS(?)
~ #1 in omorifanfic (HOW TYYY) - May 14, 2023

Possible Future Projects:

~ OMORI Scenarios and Headcanons [ OMORI x Reader and Ships from the game] (Requests Open)
~ Genshin Impact Scenarios and Headcanons [ Genshin x Reader and Ships from the game] (Requests Open)
~ Texting OMORI Characters [OMORI x Reader]

ੈ✩‧₊˚*ೃ༄ೃ⁀➷