: ̗̀➛PROLOGUE: ̗̀➛

Art discovered by YukariMeiji on Wallpaper Abyss. (Not sure who the artist is sorry)

*ੈ✩‧₊˚˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚‗ ❍⋆.ೃ࿔*:・*:・゚✧*:・☄. *. ⋆

"Why would you do that, Sunny?!" Mari exclaimed.

Both Sunny and Mari were arguing at the top of the stairs, over Sunny's destroyed violin. "And on the day of the recital? You know how much this performance means to me!" The sounds of the two quarrelling filled the house with an uneasy atmosphere. Mari was worried about the recital on that day since it was something really important for her. Anger was all she could feel as well. It took her and the rest of the group lots of hard work to get Sunny the violin. Yet Sunny didn't feel much regret on his side. He only felt pressured because he couldn't play the notes correctly and that Mari made such a big deal out of it.

"Please tell me, Sunny," Mari slowed down, almost as if she was crying, "this was an accident... right?" She went silent, impatiently waiting for Sunny's answer. Her breathing was heavier, anxiousness filled both her and Sunny. But he kept quiet. He left Mari hanging.

"I don't understand," Mari said as tears started to roll down her cheeks. "I thought you cared for the performance. I thought you liked playing the violin. I thought you liked playing with me, spending time together." She stood up straight and inhaled slowly. Sunny's face started to show a bit of emotion. It seemed like... sadness? It was his way of replying to Mari that he did enjoy those times. He, oh so, enjoyed spending time with her. Even if it meant having to embarrass himself by often playing the wrong notes. Mari started to sob even more. "I..." she said softly. "Don't worry, give me your violin. I'll try to get it fixed before our recital." She proceeded to face the long stairs, attempting to get the violin from the very bottom of the staircase.

But Sunny felt several mixed feelings. He was confused, anxious, guilty, sad, and... angry. Something pushed him. He had the urge to do... something. He walked toward Mari and grabbed her arm. "Sunny, let go, I'm going to-" Mari spoke, a bit annoyed. But she couldn't finish her sentence. Sunny pushed her hard enough to let her fall down the stairs. Mari tripped, screaming as she was falling down the long stairwell. Her face filled with fear, it struck Sunny with immediate guilt. It was as if, "why would you do that?" was written all over Mari's angelic face.

But she was able to grab onto the railings.

She fell through half the whole staircase, but she saved herself. The stairs hit her head and some parts of her body, but she still breathed. Sunny directly ran down the stairs to see if Mari was okay. "Sunny..." Mari tried to speak. But she was too injured..

⍣ ೋೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-✧・゚: *✧・゚:*