4 - Introduction Time! No Worries! Only Around 500 People Are Here to See You!

"Why is this carriage more luxurious than the orphanage?" Aru complained, scrunching up her face. She was wearing a flowy, pastel yellow dress, which was actually pretty comfortable. "Another reason why this mission is so important," Kara said in a low voice. Aru nodded, and said "This reminds me of that one scene in Star Wa-"

"And I don't know even what you're talking about anymore,"

"KARA! You haven't seen Star Wars yet?!?"

"No...?"

"KARA! What have you been doing in your free time!"

"You know, important stuff,"

"What, like learning random words from the dictionary?"

"Yes! I bet you don't even know what Kakorrhaphiophobia means!"

Aru, in fact, did not know what that meant. She didn't even know how Kara said the word. So, naturally, her response was nothing like what she actually thought.

"Of course, I know what that means!"

"Oh really! Why don't you elaborate?" Kara had a smug grin on her face.

"Uh, a Phobia is a fear, so it's a fear of something...?"

"It's a fear of failure! The Greek word kakorrhaphia means 'a clever or devious plot or plan,' and is derived from kakos, meaning 'bad' or 'evil'. Which is kind of ironic for us,"

"But we're not 'bad' or 'evil.'"

"No, we're not,"

The carriage started moving and Aru scooted to the window. She waved to Krithika P. Shah and Suyodhana Shah.

Hopefully this plan would be over with soon.

~~~~~

Aiden was waiting. In the war meeting room.

Turned out, all the people in the Ball Room were for after the formal introduction. A welcoming party to be exact. It seemed like a bit much.

The doors opened, and Vikram, the royal adviser, came forward. "The bride and her sister is here," he said. He bowed and stepped to the side. Two girls stepped into the throne room, and to be honest, they were pretty.

One had long, straight chocolatey-brown hair, high cheekbones, and honey-brown catlike eyes. She was tall and was wearing an orange off-shoulder dress that went just below her knees in the front, and as it went back, got longer and dragged slightly on the floor. The younger one had chestnut brown skin, her hair was woven in a braid that was draped in front of her shoulder, and she was wearing a flowy yellow dress. Her eyes were dark and rounded, looking mysterious almost.

The younger one looked up at them and said louder "My name is Arundhati Shah, but most people call me Aru," She smiled at them. "This is my sister, Kara,".

Aiden didn't have a good feeling about this.

~~~~~

Aru was just informed that there were around 500 people waiting to see her. "Don't worry, most of them are people who work around the castle," The Prince reassured. "Define most," Aru said. "Well, around 400 people, including their families," The Queen said. "What about the other 100?" Kara asked. "Royalty and their families," The King said.

Aru was pretty sure she was going to faint. "Of course," Aru said, an octave higher than normal. She hadn't even known there was that much Royalty in the world.

"Shall we go?" The King asked. Aru rebuilt her facade and nodded. The Royal Family stood up from their chairs and walked over to the sisters. Kara and Aru were led towards another room in the palace. The doors were opened by two guards. Aru's breath hitched. She had never seen so many people in one room.

Vajra shocked her, bringing her out of her shock. Aru subtly brushed her hair back gently.

Operation Assassination was a go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your trust in me: Demolished
My due dates: Demolished
My usual word limit: Demolished.

Spring Break: Getting quite annoying.

You can see my many problems, but, I am certain to try to give you a double update next week to make up for it. See ya!

~V